Are you from Chicago or mainly do you live in Chicago well if you do, You can apply for the city of Chicago pilot program application? Most people have been looking for the best information that covers all their questions consigning to the pilot Chicago program application.
If you are among one of those people you will not only be able to understand everything about the city of Chicago pilot program but as well as how to apply.
All Chicago households will have the chance to be eligible to receive $500 a month for 6thtwelve months, for joining the pilot program, and starting this Monday you will be able to apply.
How to Apply for City of Chicago Pilot Program Application
In benefit of Chicago’s residents and families facing economic hardships caused by COVID-19,” a press release from Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s office reads, the Chicago Resilient Community Pilot, a direct-cash assistance program that will support 5,000 low-income Chicago households with $500 per month for 1 year, “is a $31.5 million program.
Don’t get this out of your mind, applications for the program are open Monday, From the official site it will be open for a three-week period of time. The cash assistance will be selected by a lottery for households to receive.
Who can Apply (is Eligible) for the Chicago Pilot Program
People who are ready to apply for the Chicago pilot have to be eligible, not everyone can apply. So, if you wish to apply you must be eligible for the program or else it is not advisable for you to apply.
- Most live in the city of Chicago
- In age be 18 or older
- Related to COVID-19 you will have experienced economic hardships
- Below or at 250 percent of the federal poverty level have a household income (for a household of three, it is exactly $57,575)
Per household, only one applicant can apply. For household size, you should count yourself, your spouse, and any other family members who depend on you to cover most of their expenses according to the city. For explanation; students, children, elderly, sick or disabled family members.
Deadline of the Application for City of Chicago Pilot Program
If you know you are eligible, it is advised you apply before the deadline. If you are confirmed eligible you will be able to enter into a lottery, says the city officials.
The process of the application is currently open, it has been open since April 25 at 9 am, and will be close by May 13 at 11:59 pm. At any point during this period resident can apply. All residents must apply before the end of May 13 at 11:59 pm in order to be considered. Before or by the end of May all applicants will be informed of their status.
How to Apply for City of Chicago Pilot Program
To apply for the city of Chicago pilot program is not a big deal, you can register in in-person.
- Open any web browser of your choice.
- On the search bar of the web browser type www.psaairlines.com and then click the search icon.
- The page will open up you will see apply today.
- Click on apply today the next page will appear.
- You will be asked to select a company, select a career, select a position, and select locations then click search. It helps in finding the best job to your liking.
- To apply for a direct entry captain, first officer, or first officer e-3 Visa click on view details on any of those offers
- The details page will load up scroll to the bottom of the page you will see apply now click on it
- You will be asked to fill in your contact details and login details if you are not singing in.
That is all you need to do in order to complete your application.