Do you know How To Add Marketplace To Facebook? The Facebook Marketplace is a web marketplace on Facebook. Designed to enable sellers to achieve intent on potential customers in their locality online, from the comfort of their homes.
Over the years, people are connecting, advertising and buying and selling of products and services on Facebook through Facebook groups, etc. Here is all my gathered information on How To Add Marketplace To Facebook.
How To Add Marketplace To Facebook
Once again, do you know how to add marketplace to Facebook? However, recently, Facebook has decided to simplify the method. With more features in one place called the Facebook Marketplace. The recent Facebook Marketplace feature which is becoming popular by the day is made into Facebook.
And offers various users the chance to shop for, sell and trade items and services with others in their locality.
Features of The Facebook Marketplace
Facebook Marketplace allows you to:
- Search for items you desire to shop for.
- Browse for-sale items by category and/or location.
- Create item listings. you’ll be able to create the photographs for the item employing a camera function on the app. Or alternatively, you’ll add photos from your device’s camera roll. Items are sorted in keeping with location and category.
- View previous and current transactions and messages under a ‘Your Items’ section.
- Set custom bids for items.
- Message buyers/sellers to rearrange transactions.
Here are some of the features you are to access on the Facebook Marketplace.
How to Access the Facebook Marketplace
On Desktop PC
- Enter the URL https://www.facebook.com.
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Navigate to the left side of the page.
- You’ll find the Marketplace icon visible on the highest right side of the page.
- Click on it.
And you will be redirected to the Facebook Marketplace page.
On a Mobile app
- Launch the Facebook mobile app.
- Login to your account using your name and password.
- Tap on the menu icon.
- Scroll down and you may find the Facebook Marketplace icon.
- Tap on the icon to require you to the Marketplace.
Note, the Facebook Marketplace is enabled by default. If you don’t find the Facebook marketplace icon, then it’s not yet available to you or your location yet.
How To Sell Something On Facebook Marketplace
Before you start to sell on Facebook, you ought to understand that Facebook has certain rules that guide the operation of the Marketplace.
I’ll advise you to acquaint yourself with the Facebook Marketplace rules. So you don’t get this feature disabled by Facebook for violating their policy.
- On the buy/sell platform home screen tap the Sell button.
- Add a photograph of your product from Camera Roll or snap it on the spot.
- Name your item, provide an outline, and set the value tag.
- Hit the Post button and your product is live.
How To Buy Items On Facebook Marketplace.
- Find a product that you just want to get and open its listing.
- Verify Seller Information and see if the user features a good standing.
- Read all the main points about the sale and use the Message Seller just in case something isn’t clear otherwise you need more info about the item.
- Tap Make Offer and let the vendor know the way much you’re willing to procure the merchandise.
Wait for feedback and shut the deal. That’s all on the way to add Marketplace to Facebook.
More Related Posts
- Facebook Marketplace: How to Get Facebook Marketplace | Facebook Marketplace App(Opens in a new browser tab)
- How Do I See Someone Location on Facebook – How Find Someone Location on Facebook(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Facebook Marketplace Categories: Facebook Marketplace | Benefits of Using Facebook Marketplace
- Facebook Marketplace Cars: Use Facebook Marketplace to Buy a Car | How to Safely…
- Reasons for Choosing Facebook Marketplace: Facebook Marketplace | Facebook Buying And Selling