How to access iCloud, but first you must know a little about iCloud. iCloud is a cloud storage and cloud computing service launched by Apple Inc. on October 12, 2011.
This cloud enables users to store data such as documents, photos, and music on a remote server for download to IOS, macOS, or Windows devices to share and send data to other users and to manage their Apple devices if misplaced or stolen.
How to Access iCloud
There are lots of ways that you can access iCloud depending on the type of device we are using. iCloud has an estimated 850 million users and more. You can get here on iPhone, iPad, Mac, and the web. This tool or platform is like a clone of your device storing everything in it but you will not be accessed to storage unless you get a new device.
How to Access iCloud on iPhone and iPad
There are quite a number of ways to get this done on iPhones and iPads. Here is How to Access iCloud on iPhone and iPad.
- Open the Settings app on your device and tap your Apple ID that has your name and image if you have added one.
- Tap on iCloud. It is in the second section of the menu.
- Select the type of data you wish to store on the iCloud and scroll down to see the complete list of apps that may access this tool.
- All these apps can be sync and used with iCloud.
- Tap on a toggle on the right-hand side to turn on iCloud for a specific app.
- Toward the button, tap on the right side to turn on iCloud for a specific app.
- On the bottom, tap on iCloud backup to automatically make a cloud backup of your iPhone and iPad.
Further down you can see and manage all the third-party apps that are using iCloud and you have successfully synced your iPhone and iPad to iCloud.
How to Access iCloud on Mac
Accessing the iCloud on Mac is very easy, here is How to get it done on Mac.
- On your Mac, click the Apple menu and open system preferences.
- Click on iCloud and tick the iCloud drive to enable it.
Now all your document and app in your Mac are stored and backed up in the iCloud and you can access them when you need them.
How to Access iCloud on Web Browser
Here is How to Access iCloud on the web browser.
- On your web browser search iCloud.com.
- Enter the email address and password associated with your apple id and click on the arrow next to fill in the password.
- If prompted enter the verification code and click on the iCloud drive.
You can view files from the web browser and either download them into your device than to a different folder, you can email, or delete them. You can easily access your stored data through this method. And it is very easy to do.
How to Access iCloud on Windows
Here is How to Access iCloud on windows. To be able to do this you will need to set up iCloud on all your Apple devices.
- Download iCloud for Windows and install.
- Open the iCloud.
- Enter your Apple ID to sign in to the iCloud.
- Then choose the features and content that you want to keep up to date across your devices. And click “Apply”.
With this, you can download your photos and share them with friends. More research can be done on Google.