“How Do I Unblock Someone and My Facebook Friends List”. Blocking someone on Facebook is the best way of preventing that person from accessing your account or seeing your posts. You might want to remove certain users from seeing you or your post or prevent them so you do not see their annoying content. Unfriending them is not the best option to prevent them from seeing you.
They can still search and see your profile even after you have unfriended them. You can restrict a user to prevent them from seeing the post you share only to friends. Also, you might still want to unblock some of your Facebook friends “How Do I Unblock Someone and My Facebook Friends List” or other users you have blocked. You will be open to more information as you read on.
How Do I Unblock Someone On My Facebook Friends List
Before you can unblock a user from Facebook, “How Do I Unblock Someone and My Facebook Friends List” you would have blocked them before. This might be done as a mistake but nevertheless, you can assess your blocklists to see users you have blocked from your Facebook. Just read through below to know more about Facebook blocklists and “How Do I Unblock Someone and My Facebook Friends List”.
How to Access Facebook Blocking List
To see and manage what you have blocked on Facebook you will have to access the Blocking menu.
- Open the Facebook site facebook.com.
- Log in to your account.
- Click on the upside triangle icon from the upper right side of the homepage?
- Click on settings.
- Locate and select the Blocking options from the left slide of the page.
- All the Blockings will be opened to you from which you can manage them.
This is the list opened to you on “How Do I Unblock Someone and My Facebook Friends List”
How to Block a Facebook User (How Do I Unblock Someone and My Facebook Friends List)
If you are tired of seeing another Facebook user posts, “How Do I Unblock Someone and My Facebook Friends List” or you want to prevent them from seeing your profile or posts then you will follow the steps:
On your computer or mobile web browser:
- Go to the Facebook site URL facebook.com.
- Sign in to your Facebook account.
- Search for the user profile you want to block.
- From the user page, click on the three-dotted icon (…) after the message icon.
- Select “Block”.
- A pop-up message will appear to confirm if you want to block this user.
- Click on confirm.
On Mobile app:
- Open the Facebook App on your mobile device. (iOS, Android or BlackBerry devices)
- Sign in with your account logins.
- Search for the user you want to block or you can locate them from your friend list if the user is your friend.
- Tap on the More icon (…).
- From the list, tap on Block.
- Confirm you want to block the user by tapping on Block from the confirmation page.
These are the steps for you to follow when you want to block a Facebook user.
Take a Break From a Facebook User
This is another option that will appear when you want to confirm the blocking of a user. You can also take a break instead of blocking a user. When you take a break from a Facebook user you will be able to “How Do I Unblock Someone and My Facebook Friends List”:
- See less the user you take a break from.
- Prevent seeing their posts or posts they are tagged in.
Block on Facebook Messenger App
You can also block a user from sending you messages instead of blocking the user “How Do I Unblock Someone and My Facebook Friends List”. You can do this by:
- Open your Facebook messenger.
- Click or tap on the user and open their profile.
- Scroll down and click or tap on Block.
- Then finally click or tap on Block on messenger.
- And confirm by clicking or tapping on Block from the confirmation page.
These are the steps to block a friend on Facebook messenger.
How to Unblock a Facebook User
Finally, if you want to unblock someone you (How Do I Unblock Someone and My Facebook Friends List), might have mistakenly blocked or you want to unblock them out of choice, you can do this via the procedure below:
- Open the Facebook site facebook.com or app on the mobile device.
- Fill in your details to log in if it required you to.
- Go to the menu option from which you will click or tap on settings.
- Select the Blocking option.
- You will be shown a list of users you have blocked.
- You can unblock them by clicking or tapping on “unblock” at the end of their name on the list.
These are the steps to unblock someone on Facebook.