“How Do I Create a Gmail Account”. With the high evolvement of technology, having an Email account which could either be Google or Yahoo mail has become expedient and mandatory. The mailing system or service has become so efficient and effective through the availability of these mailing systems.
Unlike the old days you actually don’t need to go through the stress of picking up mails at Post offices, once you have your E-mail account, all your mails can be directly sent to you.
How Do I Create a Gmail Account
Now switching to the main topic of the article, setting up a Gmail account is actually a simple and cheap process to undertake. However, you must note that to create a Gmail account, you must initially have created a google account.
In this article, we would be showing you in a clear, vivid, and understandable form how you can create a Gmail account and how you are to sign in and out on your account. All you need to do is to read through carefully and follow.
Set Up a Gmail Account
As said earlier to create a Gmail account, you will have to create a google account, and peradventure you have done so before, you won’t be needing to pass through the process of creating another google account.
It will also be required of you to provide certain personal pieces of information like your date of birth, gender, and location. Below are the steps and procedures on how you can create a Gmail account;
- Visit www.gmail.com
- Click on create account
- The sign-up form will appear, follow the direction by entering the required information
- Enter your phone number to verify your account
- You will receive a text message from Google with a verification code.
- Enter the code and complete the verification process
- You will see a form to enter some of your personal information like your date of birth, gender, and much more
- Then click on agree and you have automatically created your account
Following the above-outlined steps and procedures on how you can create a Gmail account will guide you with ease to the creation of your account.
How to sign in and sign out on a Gmail account
Upon the creation of your Gmail account, there might be a need for you to sign in and out of your account, or for those who might be having the intention of creating more than one Gmail account, a need might arise for you to switch accounts.
To prevent situations whereby you might not be able to do so at the required time due to the fact of you not knowing how to sign in and out one the Gmail account, we have decided to give you a step-by-step process on how to do so. To sign in to your account, all you need to do is to;
- Launch the Gmail application or visit www.Gmail.com
- Then type your username and password
- Click on next
To sign out of your Gmail account, at the top right corner of the page, locate the circle that has your first initial, then click on the circle and select sign out.
More Related Contents
- Gmail Account Create Email – How to Create a Gmail Account | Gmail App
- How To Create A GMass Account – Gmass Pricing | How To Cancel Gmass
- Gmail Sign Up New – Create Gmail Account | Gmail Sign in Mail
- Gmail To Facebook Create Account: Facebook Create Account | Facebook Sign Up
- Login to Payoneer – Create a Payoneer Account | How to Login To Your Payoneer Account