Most people have been asking if it is possible to sign up or log in to the Hotmail account, well yes, you can. Hotmail Sign Up login is the method of signing up or logging into the Hotmail service. Still wondering how that can be done, then you need to read this guide. In this guide, we’ll be discussing how to sign up for an email ID on Hotmail.
Hotmail Sign Up login
Hotmail is a web-based email service that is owned by Microsoft. It offers users both paid and free accounts. Hotmail is being used by millions of individuals worldwide. The service has gone through some changes over the last few decades. Creating an account with the service is simple, free, and fast.
Hotmail has been replaced with Outlook.com and this update has made the service more bright and nice. It has a great user interface and wondering options for maintaining and managing your accounts. Now changed to Outlook.com doesn’t mean you can’t sign up or log in to Hotmail. That’s the reason for the article you’re reading now.
Hotmail Create Account Sign Up
Signing up for Hotmail might simple lengthy but it is actually simple and free. With your account, you can access the calendar and stay up to date. To sign up, follow the procedures below;
- Open the web browser on your device and head to https://outlook.live.com/
- Once the homepage has been loaded, hit on “Create Account”.
- On the form that will be displayed, enter your name in the field that says “New Email”. Then select the domain you wish to use (@Outlook.com or @Hotmail.com). But as this process is for Hotmail, choose the Hotmail domain.
- Enter the password you’d like to use for the new account. Make sure to use both letters and numbers.
- Uncheck the “Send me promotionally Email from Microsoft” box. It is optional.
- Hit on “Next”.
- Enter your first name and last name into the boxes provided and hit on “Next”.
- Select Country or region.
- The date of the birth box would be provided. Make sure to include it.
- Enter or select your Country Code and type in your active mobile phone number.
- Tap on the “Send Code” option.
- A confirmation code would be sent to your device. Input on the field provided for it and hit on “Next”.
The steps above are followed carefully and correctly, the email address would be created immediately. Users are allowed to have as many addresses as they can manage. Save your password to log in anytime.
Hotmail Account Set Up
The process after the account creation is the setup process. Setting up the account is simple and can be done following the steps below;
- Open the new email inbox.
- Tap on “Options” and then “More Options”.
- Select the “Account Management” tab and hit on “Receive and Send messages from other mailboxes”.
- Click on “Advanced options” and complete the fields that would be displayed.
- Verify the box on the page.
- Select the “Leave a copy of my messages on the server”. By so doing, you can read messages on other emails. Then tap on “Next”.
- Choose a folder and then tap on “Save”.
Your new inbox is all set to be used for sending and receiving messages.
Hotmail Login Email Sign In
Here’s how you can sign in or log in to your email inbox on Hotmail;
- Open the Hotmail
- Hit on “Sign in”
- Type in your email address and hit on “Next”.
- Type in the password of the account and click on “Sign In”.
If the details are right, the email inbox would be loaded on the device immediately.