Undergraduates are welcome to apply for summer internships at HBO in an array of industry fields. To apply and be eligible to work in New York City over the summer, students have to be rising juniors or seniors. If you wish to apply for the HBO Internship successfully, then you first have to go through this blog for more enlightenment on the Internship.
The HBO linear channels and the directly-to-consumer streaming platform, HBO Max®, both offer famous, award-winning programming from a few of the most recognized and creative media organizations in the world, HBO®. In over 85 nations in Asia, Europe, Latin America, and the Caribbean, HBO-branded services are now accessible internationally.
The world’s leading pay-TV provider, HBO, an arm of Warner Bros. Discovery, offers an extensive lineup of programming.
Ten-week paid apprenticeships are available. Students are going to discover a thrilling internship that gives them an interesting job experience within a premium broadband or satellite television network, ranging from communications and marketing to accounting and finance, human resources, information technology, legal, media operations, production, and much, much more.
Interns are going to participate in practical work, attend educational seminars, and interact with senior business leaders. Interns need to have the ability able to adhere to deadlines and work well under pressure. They also must enjoy the demands of an environment that is fast-paced.
Every great tale has a new beginning. We have the pleasure of announcing that WarnerMedia and Discovery have come together to create Warner Bros. Discovery. The world’s finest and most comprehensive portfolio of content, brands, and trademarks across television, cinema, sports, news, streaming, and gaming is made available to audiences by WBD, a leading worldwide entertainment, and media organization.
The best writers in the world may be found here, and they produce excellent products for customers. Join us to enter the next chapter, through outstanding creatives to innovators within technology and beyond.
Meet these requirements then you will qualify for the HBO internship.
- Anyone looking to obtain experience in the field of entertainment ought to submit an application for the HBO internship.
- Candidates have to have finished at least two years of higher education while maintaining a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) in order to qualify for this program.
- Additionally, candidates ought to possess substantial achievements along with suitable professional experience (preferably within the entertainment business).
- Additionally, prospective interns must have excellent communication and interpersonal abilities in their application.
There are currently many different HBO max internship programs available. Below is a list of a handful of the positions.
- Technical Program Management Internship
- HBO Sport Internship
- Business Operator Apprenticeship (Temporary)
- Intern Supply Chain
- Product Management and Product Marketing, WB
- WBD Streaming Program Management
- DTC Strategy & Podcasting
- HBO Max Strategic Analytics/Business Intelligence
- Global Corporate Strategy
- MBA Summer 2023 Intern – Partnership Management Intern, Apple
- Creative Apprentice
- Strategy & Operations Analyst, Commerce
- Content Analysis
- Global Franchise Management & Marketing Intern
- Retail & Licensing Apprentice
- Technical Operations Apprentice
- Project Manager
- Business Development & Strategy
- Strategy & Business Development Intern
- Merchandising Strategy & Analysis
- Sales & Distribution/ Global platforms
How to Apply
Applicants ought to follow the procedures that are outlined here below for a successful application process.
- Start your application process by visiting the official web platform https://careers.wbd.com/hbo-jobs
- Sort-out entry-level positions and internships in their desired locations.
- After selecting a position, candidates should click on its title to read the position overview.
- After that, fill out the online application form by clicking the Apply Now option and entering your email.
- Before submitting the form, make sure to include the most recent versions of your resume and cover letter.
- It is essential that applicants examine all provided papers and confirm completeness before submitting each application because any missing information could lead to disqualification.
- Fill out all requirements and then submit your application.
These are the guides that you need to follow for an HBO Internship application.
What are the types of internships?
- Paid Internships, Work Research, Online Research for Graduate School, or a Dissertation.
- Unpaid internships. Paid internships in part.
- Articles of Interest. Virtual Internship.
What do Interns Do?
Interns ought to devote their time to focusing on relevant assignments, learning about the sector, creating connections in the industry, and honing both their hard and soft talents. Sometimes internships even result in full-time employment offers. Typically, summer internships last 10 to 12 weeks and involve 40 hours a week.
What do Most Internship Pay?
Assuming a typical 40-hour workweek, interns at the top of the list earn more than $50 per hour, which is more than double the average intern wage of $24.63 per hour. College interns still make more than $40 per hour on average, even at the bottom of the top 25.
What is a CV For an Internship?
What is an internship CV? A resume-like document called a curriculum vitae (CV) is used to list accomplishments in school and in the workplace. In contrast to a regular resume, a CV often places greater emphasis on educational background and may provide more specific information about each aspect of your life past.