In This content expect the Guide on how to put your Mercari Account on vacation mode. Mercari platform is an online shopping store. It is basically a marketplace for anyone who wishes to buy or sell anything online. Mercari users can sell anything, both new and home used items. Additionally, there are many heaps of amazing items that are listed for buying and selling on a daily basis that is over 150,000 products. The beauty of the Mercari Account is that sellers can take some time off. This feature is called the Mercari vacation mode.
The vacation mode on Mercari refers to the act of deactivating your store and item listings, in order for these items to be hidden from the customers. If you are considering going on a vacation and do not have the chance to sell and ship the items, then you can simply hide your items from these customers. This is right for people who want to go on vacations, holidays, or want to rest for a time. You can simply hide these items from customers, so they do not get to see them and place an order while you are away
About Mercari Vacation Mode
Vacation mode has seen Mercari store make a tremendous development as a big Marketplace for buying and selling anything online. Mercari vacation mode works in a way that sellers who might be gone from their house for weeks or months. And do not want anyone to buy any of their listed items they have put available to be purchased can opt to hide these items from customers until their return.
This is because they are far away from home and as such, they would not be able to dispatch those items; hence, they turn on the Mercari vacation mode. However, when these sellers are available for business. Then they can remove their account from vacation mode so customers can know that the seller’s listings are now back in the market.
How To Put Your Mercari Account on Vacation Mode
it is easy to put your Mercari sellers account on vacation mode. A few out of every odd seller on Mercari thinks about their vacation mode. However, due to that, Sellers stress themselves a great deal when there is an easier option. Some Sellers go as far as taking products along whenever they do travel or are on vacation. To prevent such, this is the reason Mercari store created this holiday mode called vacation mode for each of their sellers. Below is a guide on how to put your Mercari seller account on vacation mode;
- Login to your account tab at mercari.com to deactivate your listing and items for sale
- After you have logged into your account, navigate to “my page.”
- Click on the selling icon, and tap “select.”
- On the top right corner of the selecting page, you can access all items you want to put on vacation mode.
- Then proceed to put your Mercari account on vacation mode by clicking on “deactivate.”
Any Seller looking to put their Mercari account in vacation mode are advised to follow the aforementioned steps in order to successfully put their Mercari account listed items on vacation mode with ease and convenience.
More Related Content
- Chromecast Setup: A Quick Start Guide on How to Setup Google Chromecast
- Electric Scooter Safety – Safety Guides for Electric Scooter, Be Very conversant
- Facebook Ads Tutorial 2021 – Facebook Ads Manager Guide – Facebook Ads Creation for…
- Ads on TikTok: Step By Step Guide On TikTok Advertising
- How to Login Bumble Without Facebook: Step By Step Guide to Login Bumble Without…