Google Pay Download is an online wallet. That helps users to send and receive money online with their mobile devices. Sending and receiving money online has become a common practice around us today. Digital wallets have been upping their game with unique features and smooth user interfaces.
Google had brought Tez to join the league of digital wallets and handle everything payments related around us. It later re-branded the Tez app as Google Pay keeping in view the ever-growing UPI payments market in India.
Google Pay Download
like everything else, the way you pay for anything, from a movie theater ticket to a new car, is changing. Google Pay completely takes your finances and makes them high-tech by allowing you to combine all your accounts in one secure place. The app was launched as Android Pay; the service was released at Google in 2015. The Android Pay was a successor and built on the base. It was released on September 11, 2015.
The site is owned by Alphabet Inc. the app transactions are instant. Money can be sent to and received directly from bank accounts. Because the money is transferred from bank accounts, all transactions whether small or big can be done through the app
How to Get Started/Download with Google Pay App
The following are ways to download the Google Pay app:
- Visit your devices
- Download Google Pay from your play store
- Choose your Google Account
- Review and accept the Google Pay Terms of service
- Put and Verify your Phone number
- Set your privacy setting
- Open Google Pay and follow the Setup instructions
How does Google Pay work
Google Pay enables sending and receiving money, but unlike other digital wallets, the payments can be received directly into the bank accounts. So, the act of receiving money in wallets and later transferring it into the bank account has been eliminated.
Interestingly, a person doesn’t have to be on the Google Pay app to receive payments. Google Pay simplifies the process of money transfer even on their site.
The users have to do the following to work:
- You have to link the bank account with Google Pay
- Then set the UPI pin (UPI is about new age payment mode)
How to Send and Receive Money on Google Pay
If you are outside the country. you can use the Google Pay app to send money to family or friends, using nothing more than their email address or phone number. Google Pay won’t charge you any fees for this service.
The following are ways to send and receive on iOS and Android:
- Visit Google Pay.
- If you’re using iOS, tap +Send or Request at the bottom of the screen.
- If you’re using Android, tap Send in the bottom right of the screen, and then tap +Send or Request.
- Select a contact to pay.
- Put the amount you want to send
- Click on send
- Finally, confirm or change your payment method, and then tap Confirm and Send.
You can tap cancel Transfer if you have made a mistake or had a second thought.
The new Google Pay app
The new Google pay download app is a safe, more helpful way to pay and manage your money. A New Google app was launched.
In the new Google Pay app, you can:
- They deal with instant transaction
- You can directly send and receive money from your bank account
- Because the money is transferred from bank accounts, all transactions whether small or big can be done through the app
- The app is available in eight Indian languages, which makes it more acceptable
- The app provides multiple payment options that are, the users can transact through their mobile numbers or even Virtual Payment Addresses (VPAs)
- The Scratch cards are another attraction as Google Pay provides lucrative cashback and offers on varying transactions. This cashback are credited directly to a linked bank account
- The compatibility of the app with all the banks is further proof of its security, network reach and service quality
- Order food from participating restaurants and eateries.
- Pay for gas, food, and parking at participating locations.
- Participate in promotions that provide opportunities to earn scratch cards and other rewards when you use Google Pay.
How to Receive Money with Gmail
To collect money from Gmail, through the help of Google play. you must add a debit card to your Google account to receive the transferred funds. Whenever someone sends you money through Gmail, it’s automatically added to that card. To claim funds sent to you for the first time, do the following.
- You have to Launch Gmail on your mobile phone.
- Then Open the message with the attached funds.
- Click Transfer to Bank and add the receiving debit card and details.
- Click on Claim Money.
How to send money with Gmail
You can use Google pay within Gmail to send money to any email address. Through IOS or Android devices. The following are ways to send money with Gmail:
- On your mobile device, launch Gmail.
- Tap the Compose icon, in the bottom right of the screen.
- Tap the Attach icon, in the top right.
- Select Send Money at the bottom of the screen
- Enter the amount you want to send and choose a payment method
- Select Attach Money
- Add a note if you want
- Click on Done and Tap Send
How to install Google Pay
The following are ways to install Google Pay App:
- Download Google Pay on your devices
- Enter your phone number
- Sign in with your Google Account
- Follow the instruction to secure your Google Pay App and add a bank account.