Google IT Support Professional Certificate gets you prepared for a career in the high-growth field of IT, with no experience or degree required. Get Professional training that is designed by Google and then hop on the fast lane to get a competitively paid job. there are over 340,500 U.S job openings in IT and a $50,800 average entry-level salary in IT support.
You get to learn over 5 courses, get set for in-demand skills that would prepare you for an entry-level job. under 10 hours a week, you would be acquiring your certificate within a period of 6 months. After completing the job, you can apply directly for jobs with google and over 130 U.S. employers, of which Walmart, best buy, and astreya are included. Ever since the launch of the IT support certificate in 2018, 82% of graduates reported that they came out with a better career like new jobs, promotion, or raise within 6 months.
The program would get you set for the CompTIA A+ exams, the industry-standard certification for IT- you would receive dual credentials When you round up the two of them. The program is ACE® certified-when you complete the certificate, you would earn about 12 college credits, the equivalent of 4 associate degree-level courses.
If you ever get interested in developing your IT foundations, then you should check out Google IT Automation with Python Professional Certificate.
You can check out all Google Career Certificates using this link.
What Google IT Support Professional Certificate Offers its Students
Below is what you stand to learn after the 6 months of training for the Google IT Support Professional Certificate. They include:
- You would acquire the skills required to succeed in an entry-level IT job
- Be educated on how to perform day-to-day IT support tasks including computer assembly, wireless networking, installing programs, and customer service
- Gain skills on how to make provision for end-to-end customer support, which ranges from identifying problems to debugging and troubleshooting.
- Learn how to make use of Systems including Linux, Domain Name Systems, Command-Line Interface, and Binary Code.
Skills to Acquire
- Encryption Algorithms and Techniques
- Customer Service
- Network Protocols
- Cloud Computing
- Binary Code
- Customer Support
- Domain Name System (DNS)
- Network Model
Applied Learning Project
Over 100 hours of instruction and hundreds of practice-based assessments is including in the program, and would further stimulate the real-world IT support scenarios that happen to be very critical for success in the workplace. It has highly interactive and exclusively developed by Google employees with decades of experience in IT.
Via a video mix, assessments, and hands-on labs, you will be further introduced to troubleshooting, customer service, networking, operating systems, and a security foundational IT skill that is required for an entry-level job.
The Skills to Acquire includes Network protocols, systems administration, Windows operating system, Linux command line, cloud computing, encryption algorithms and techniques, and more.
More Related Content
- Google IT Certificates – Skills to Acquire from Google IT Certificates
- Google UX Design Certificate – What Google UX Design Certificate Would Offer You
- Google Data Analytics Certificate – Benefits of Google Data Analytics Certificate
- Google Career Certificates – Google Career Certificates Duration and Price
- Google Analytics Login – How Do I Log Into My Google Analytics Account