If you are hearing about Google IT Support Professional Certificate for the first time, you might be wondering, is it worth it? well at the end of this content, you would decide if it is worth it for you, or you just want to ignore it. With that stated, first, what is Google IT support professional certificate? Google IT Support professional certificate is brought to you by Google.
It prepares all it student for the high growth field of IT, no experience is requires or even a degree. With this certificate, you can get a $50,800 average entry-level salary in IT support. and currently, there is are 340,500 U.S. job openings in IT.
Google IT Support Professional Certificate Worth it
Students of the programme would receive 100% remote, online learning. Students would receive 10 hours of study every week, just within the last 6 months, that they would acquire the IT support certificate. Over 82% of the graduates have been very productive with their career just after the 6 months of training.
The program would get you ready for the CompTIA A+ exams, the industry-standard certification for IT. you would earn a dual credential when you complete both of them. This is an ACE® certified program. When you finish the program, you would earn up to 12 college credits, the equivalent of 4 associate degree-level courses.
What You Would Learn from the program
- You would acquire the skills required to be successful in an entry-level IT job
- You get to learn to perform day-to-day IT support tasks of which computer assembly, wireless networking, installing programs, and customer service.
- Acquire skills on how to provide an end-to-end customer support, ranging from identifying problems to troubleshooting and debugging.
- Learn to make use of the systems including Linux, Domain Name Systems, command-line interface, and binary code.
Skills You Will Gain
Below are the skills that you would acquire after the 6 months of your training. They include:
- Encryption Algorithms and Techniques
- Customer Service
- Network Protocols
- Cloud Computing
- Binary Code
- Customer Support
- Domain Name System (DNS)
- Network Model
Jobs Positions Available
The Job position below are what Google IT support Certificates would get you.
- Database administrator
- Network engineer
- Computer user specialist
- IT support specialist
- IT specialist
- IT assistant
- Help desk technician
- Tech support specialist
- Systems analyst
- IT technician
With these jobs, you can say that a Google IT support certificate is worth it, that is if you are interested in taking on any of the following.
More Related Content
- Google UX Design Certificate – What Google UX Design Certificate Would Offer You
- Google IT Certificates – Skills to Acquire from Google IT Certificates
- Google Stadia Controller – How To Connect Stadia Controller To Wi-Fi
- Google IT Support Professional Certificate – What Google IT Support Professional Certificate Offers its…
- Google IT Support Professional Certificate Salary – Average Salary that Google IT Support Would…