What is google Gmail sign? With a Google Gmail account, you don’t just get to send mail but you can do a lot more like share documents via Google doc, add events to calendar using the Google calendar, there is also Google drive which allows you save and store files using cloud storage, Google photos which allows you backup and restore photos. With Google mail, you can do a lot but you will firstly need to sign in.
Google Gmail Sign
In this post, we will be showing you how you can create a Google Gmail account and how you can sign in to Google on your desktop and pc. Creating a Google Gmail account is free and it comes along with 15GB of cloud storage, it is with this storage you can back up files and documents to your google drive and share them.
Create Google Account
Signing up to Google gives you access to a lot of things as we discussed earlier, with just one Google account you will be able to use all of Google’s basic services. The Google account you create can be used to sign in to Gmail, Drive, and other Google services. Follow the instructions below to create a Google account.
- From your web browser on your phone or pc log on to accounts.google.com/SignUp.
- Follow the on-screen instruction and fill in every required detail.
- With your newly created account, sign in to Gmail and every other Google service you might want to use.
After signing in. You will automatically remain signed in till you log out manually. When creating your Google account, try using a unique username so as to avoid the issue of choosing an already taken username. If you use an already taken username or one very similar to a used one. You will be asked to change it to proceed.
Log in to Google
When you get a new smartphone and setting it up. You will need to sign in to your Google account to complete the set-up process. After doing this, you will remain signed in. But when you want to add your Google account to a device with another Google account. Or you want to log in to a device that is not yours follow the instructions below.
- Launch the Gmail app.
- If there is a sign-in button, click on it. If not, tap on the profile icon then click on add account.
- On the next page, click on Google then tap continue to continue.
- Enter your email or phone number and your password in the appropriate field then tap next.
When you sign in to your Google account on a device, all your data will be synchronized and added to the device. So if you are using a device that is not yours or a public device, we advise that you sign out immediately you are done. Once you log out all your data will be immediately removed and deleted from that device.
- Create Google Account for Business – How to Set Up Gmail for Business
- Google Backup – Google Drive Backup | Google Backup Android
- Google One Application – How to use Google One Application
- How Do I Create a Gmail Account – Set Up a Gmail Account – Sign in a Gmail Account
- Email Google Gmail Account – Setting up an Email Google Gmail Account