“Gmail Desktop Version”, You have probably heard of Gmail the mail service owned by Google. Also, Gmail is a free email service developed by Google and users can access Gmail on the web. Gmail desktop version provides you access to your emails through Gmail directly on your desktop. Google is always trying to give all in one product and give a perfect output.
Gmail Desktop Version
Like I said above Gmail desktop version provides you access to your emails through Gmail directly on your desktop. Having Gmail accounts have a lot of benefits. Gmail desktop version gives you the entire features of Gmail. Gmail desktop version also offers us to switch to the latest version from the HTML version of Gmail.
Read Also >>> How to Delete your Gmail Account Permanently - Edit Google Account Name
How to Access Gmail Desktop Version on Your Mobile
Accessing your Gmail desktop account on your mobile is actually easy it does not matter if you are using an iPhone or an Android device. The mobile version will display by default when you visit the site through your device. But you may want to access more features so you may want to use your mobile to access the Gmail desktop version. You can do this through your browser.
- Using the Chrome browser go to gmail.com.
- Enter your account email address, username or password, and hit the “Next” button.
- Lastly, enter your account password and tap on the “Next” button again.
- Click on the options in the chrome browser app that provides you with a request desktop site.
Click on it and the Gmail desktop version will appear and you get to use the features of the version.
Gmail New Account Create
A Gmail account offers amazing features and you can use to access existing email accounts and you can use it to archive old mail or as a backup.
How to Create a Gmail Account
Below is a guide on how to create a Gmail account.
- Go to Gmail website gmail.com.
- Click on create a new account.
- Click on a personal account or business account.
- On the page that appears. Fill in your first name, last name, username.
- Create your password and confirm and click on next.
- Enter your phone number, an alternative email address for account verification.
- Enter your date of birth and gender and click on next.
- Read the privacy and terms and click on agree.
You will be taken to your brand new email address and given a welcome message.
Check Out >>> PayPal Account Sign Up Update - PayPal New Account Limits
How to Log Out of Your Gmail Account
This will help you logout from your Gmail account successfully.
- On the account, page click on your profile icon. Your profile icon is a circle with your first name initial or your picture if you uploaded one.
- Click on sign out and you will be logged out of the account
You can remove your account through here if the PC you are using is not yours by clicking on remove account and click on the x at the front of the account you want to remove and the account will be removed from the list of saved accounts.
How to Log Out Of Your Account from Your Mobile Phone
Logging out from your Gmail account from your mobile phone is different but also easy.
- Tap on the Gmail app icon.
- On your inbox tap on the options menu that looks like three vertical lines.
- Now on the pop-up menu that appears tap on the upside-down triangle.
- On the menu that appears tap on manage account
- Tap on edit.
- On the option that appears click on remove on the account you to logout from.
You will be asked to tap on the remove, on doing so the account has been successfully logged out.
Recommended >>> Gmail Password Reset - Gmail App | Gmail Password Recovery Tool