What is a friend request Facebook? Facebook is one of the best social media platforms in the world. On this social media platform, you can do anything you want. From playing games and making friends, Facebook is the social network to make use of. And if you do not have an account on the network it is high time you do. In this post, however, I will be focusing on one of the features on the platform and that is the friend request feature.
Friend Request Facebook
Facebook can only be enjoyable when you utilize the services of the platform. Normally, the social network is used for making connections both personal and business-wise. And if you are looking for a place to make both global and local friends, then you need to make use of Facebook. And this is where the friend request feature comes into play.
In order to make friends on Facebook, you will need to send friend requests or better still accept friend requests from other users. A friend request on Facebook is more like a formal application requesting to be a friend of a person or a person requesting to be your friend. In this post, I will be showing you how to find and add friends on Facebook and any other thing you need to know related to the subject.
How to Find and Add Friends on Facebook by Name
As long as a person is registered on Facebook you can find them by their name. a lot of users on the platform already know about this, but some users on the other hand are yet to know this. To therefore do this, follow the steps below;
- Login to your Facebook account at facebook.com.
- Click on the search bar at the top of the Facebook page and enter the name of your friend into the search bar and click the search icon.
- Click the add friend icon next to the person’s name to send a friend request.
Note: some persons may not have the add friend icon next to their names based on their privacy settings. You can only have up to 1,000 pending sent requests. In other to send any other request you will have to delete older pending requests.
How to Accept a Friend Request on Facebook
Now that you already know how to send friend requests on the platform, its time you learn how to accept friend requests sent to you. And to do this, follow the steps below;
- Next to the request from your notifications bar, click confirm.
- Or simply go to https://web.facebook.com/find-friends and click confirm.
How To Delete A Friend Request Sent
Do you know that you can delete the friend request you sent? Yes, you can! Maybe the said person you sent a request is taking to respond, you can easily cancel the request. And to do this, follow the steps below;
- Go to your sent requests page here.
- Search for the person you sent a request to and click the cancel request tab.
That’s it. The request will be canceled immediately.
More Related Posts
- Dating on Facebook App Free – Facebook Dating Review – Facebook Dating 2020 – Facebook Dating Countries – Get Started with Facebook Dating
- Facebook Find Friends – Find Friends on Facebook | Facebook Find Friends Today
- View Hidden Friends on Facebook – Steps to View Hidden Friends On Facebook
- How to Change Your Name on Facebook: Facebook Name Change | Change Facebook Name
- Bigo – Live Stream, Live Chat, Go Live on bigo.tv – Bigo Live Login