What Facebook’s Oculus Quest VR Headset? Have you heard of it before? If no, then in this article we are going to look in to it. So I urge to read through the end to find out more.
Facebook is a wide platform with many benefits and features. Over the years it has grown to become one of the most used social media platforms. And it is because of its many features that make it a fan favorite. Facebook’s Oculus Quest FM VR Headset is one of those many benefits that come with it. This is one of the many benefits that you will get for being a member of Facebook.
Facebook’s Oculus Quest VR Headset
Oculus is a brand of Facebook. This brand helps to develop and produce headsets that are in the form of virtual reality. These Virtual realities headsets are meant for video gaming.
Read Also >>> Virtual Reality Games - Virtual Reality Devices & Games | Best VR Games 2020(Opens in a new browser tab)
Originally founded by Palmer Luckey, Brendan Iribe, Michael Antonov and Nate Mitchell it was acquired by Facebook. This acquisition took place on March 2014. It took Facebook US$2.3 billion both in cash and stock to be able to acquire Oculus.
With this Facebook’s Oculus Quest VR Headset you can be able to enjoy your games with much more graphic clarity. It gives you that HD virtual reality that makes the game more interesting. Making you feel present in the game itself.
Features of Facebook’s Oculus Quest VR Headset
Facebook’s Oculus Quest VR Headset is a next level gaming for VR. It some amazing features which are listed below.
- NO PC. No wires. No limits.
- Easy Set up.
- Oculus Insight tracking.
- Built in audio.
- Two touch controllers.
- Hand tracking/controllers.
NO PC. No wires. No limits:
With the Oculus Quest you can play your game anywhere with the trouble of wires. It is a wireless VR device which can be taken anywhere and can be used to play anywhere.
Easy Set up:
It is an easy to set up device with any gaming platform. So whether you are at home or somewhere, you have an effortless device to Set Up. You can use it while standing or sitting.
Oculus Insight tracking:
Oculus Insight tracking has the ability to keep track of your movement when playing the game. It helps to translate your movement in your room into VR no matter where you are facing.
Check Out >>> 5 best VR Headset for 2020: Best VR Headset 2020 for Games, Movies and More(Opens in a new browser tab)
Built in audio:
This Oculus device has an in built audio in it. This Built in audio. Allows you to hear what is happening within the game you are playing. So even without headphones you can still hear what is going on.
Two touch controllers:
With these two touch controllers you can be able control what is going on in the game. You can throw slashes and it will appear in the VR with great precision.
It also has the feature of hand controlling. To be able to make use of the hand controllers just drop down the two touch controllers. Once they have been dropped, you can now navigate around your arms to play certain games.
How to Set up Your Oculus Quest
If you are looking for a way to set up your Oculus Quest, then the steps will help you to do.
- First open the Oculus box and unbox the device.
- Take away all the peripherals that come with the box.
- Open the battery cover and insert the batteries in it.
- Plug in the charging cable and charge the headset until it is fully charged. It will give a green light indicator when it is fully charged.
- Now go on to download the Oculus app on your phones.
- Open the app and create an account for yourself. You can use your Facebook account to log in also.
- Open your Oculus App and Turn on your Oculus Quest Headset.
- Select settings from the bottom tool bar menu.
- Select Wi-Fi.
- Enter the password of the Wi-Fi if prompted.
- Select connect.
- Tap controllers to set up your controllers.
- Tap left or right to choose which hand you want to set up.
- Hold the Oculus and back button on your controllers until the LED blinks and then lights up to finalize the pairing.
- Follow the on screen instructions to finish the setting up process.
After the process has been completed, the headset will be updated. It is then ready to be used. This process will only take a few minutes of your time.