Giving a brief introduction of what Facebook timeline login is all about, basically, in a simplified definition, your Facebook timeline is where you can see or view your post or the posts that you have tagged in by date.
Now switching to the topic of the main article, for you to access your Facebook timeline or login to your Facebook timeline you must have first signed in to your Facebook account.
We would be giving you a more detailed explanation of what Facebook timeline login is all about as we move on this article.
How To log Into Your Facebook Account?
To access your Facebook timeline, you must first log in to your Facebook account first and to successfully do so we have listed a step by step approach for you to follow:
- Go to facebook.com.
- Click Email or Phone Number and enter
- Click Password and enter your password.
- Click Log In.
You can navigate to your Timeline by clicking on your name at the top of your Facebook home page after login into your Facebook account.
Who Can See My Facebook Timeline?
Anyone can view or gain access to your Facebook timeline but you can control it by making use of the audience selector
How Do I Write On My Friends Timeline On Facebook?
To write or post something on your friends Facebook timeline is quite simple and straightforward, all you need to do is to:
- Go to her Timeline
- Click the type of post you want to leave.
- Type your comment to your friend
- Add any tags or location information to your post using the appropriate icon at the bottom of the Share box.
- When you’re done, click Post.
How Do I Add Something To My Timeline On Facebook?
For those who want to add or post something on their timeline, they are to Click in the top right of Facebook. Select Settings & Privacy, then click Activity Log. In the left column, click on Timeline Review. Click Add to Timeline next to an individual post to approve it, or click Hide to ignore it.
Why Can’t I View My Timeline On Facebook?
Having issues with viewing your timeline on Facebook, then you should .make sure that you are making use of the updated version of the application or restart your device
Why Can’t I See Who Posted On My Timeline?
For those who can’t view or see who posted on their Facebook timeline, they ate to
- Click the little down-arrow in the top-right corner of any Facebook page
- Then select Privacy Settings. Find the “Timeline and Tagging” section and click the “Edit Settings” link.
- In the pop-up window that appears, look at the first sitting, the one labeled “Who can post on your timeline.” Is it set to “No One”
How Do I Turn My Timeline Off On Facebook?
To turn off your Facebook timeline is quite simple and straightforward, all you need to do is just Scroll down and tap Settings & Privacy > Settings. Scroll down to Privacy and tap Timeline and Tagging. Tap Who can post on your timeline?. Select Only Me.
More Related Content
- Facebook Timeline – How to Make a Facebook Timeline Private
- Facebook Timeline Photos – Facebook Profile Photos – Facebook Timeline
- The Facebook Timeline Feature: Facebook Timeline | What is Facebook Timeline
- Facebook 9 Friends Feature – How to Change 9 Friends On Facebook Timeline
- Facebook 9 Friends: How to Change 9 Friends On Facebook Timeline