Facebook Terms of Service – How to Review Facebook Terms of Service
Are you searching for the terms and policies facebook use? Facebook terms of service are the terms any facebook user agree to no matter which part of the world they dwell in. Facebook terms of service are the terms that govern your use of Facebook. And other Facebook products such as facebook lite, messenger lite, messenger etc.
Facebook terms of service provide a personalized experience for you. Tell you about their services, their data policies, and your privacy choices. And also your commitments to Facebook and other community, additional provisions etc. If you want to review facebook terms and policies. You can do that with a device that can access the internet without problems, a mobile sim card and an active data plan.
How to Review Facebook Terms of Service
- Put the sim card into the device sim slot and boot the device. After booting the device makes sure there is a network connection. And an active data plan in case you are not using Airtel or 9-mobile and locate the device browser. After locating the device browser, simply click on it. And locate the search bar at the top of your device screen but it may vary depending on the device and browser you are using.
- After locating the search bar, click on it and type in the URL facebook.com and click search. After the page has loaded input your username and the password. You used in creating the account in the box provided and click sign in if you already have an active Facebook account.
- But if you don’t have an active facebook account you are not left out you can simply create one now. If you don’t have an active Facebook account. On the page displayed where you will type in your password and username just locate the create account icon and click on it
- Fill in the short form provided and click next. You will be asked to verify the phone number with a confirmation code which will be sent to the sim card. Confirm and add up to 5 or 10 friends.
- Locate the menu icon on your account and click on it. After clicking on it locate the terms of policies link at the extreme down of the page and click on it. Then click on the terms of service icon on the page displayed.
NB: the steps listed above may vary if you are using browsers like Google Chrome.