Facebook faced a significant or major slowdown in the growth of its revenue last year due to the fact that advertisers paused or reduced their ad campaigns during the stretch of the lockdown period last year. Now the social network has returned with great momentum as it closed out late last year, the Fourth-quarter revenue rose 33% year over year over an acceleration 11% growth in Q2 and 22% growth in Q3.
Basically, Facebook does not have quite a lot of direct competition and there are other key players in the market which may cause a great influence on its popularity. Some of these keys players include Snapchat, Twitter, and Pinterest. However, mainly because Facebook has so many numerous social media channels it still has the biggest market share
Now the majority of the shares or stock belong to the institutional investors and key figures in the Facebook sphere with an inclusion Zuckerberg, Sandberg, Moskowitz, and Saverin. Basically, investors can invest in buying the Facebook stock has it has a high tendency of increasing momentum in the nearest future
How Can I Buy Stock In Facebook?
Buying a Facebook stock is quite simple and straightforward, to buy shares or stock from Facebook, you are to
- Compare share trading platforms
- Open and fund your brokerage account
- Search for Facebook Find the stock by name or ticker symbol
- Purchase now or later
- Decide on how many to buy.
- Check-in on your investment.
What Are The Best Stocks To Buy For Beginners?
Apart from the Facebook stock, we have listed below some of the best stock to buy for all beginners
- Microsoft (MSFT Stock Report)
- Netflix (NFLX Stock Report)
- Nio (NIO Stock Report)
- com (CRM Stock Report)
- Snowflake (SNOW Stock Report)
- Shopify (SHOP Stock Report)
- Tesla (TSLA Stock Report)
- Unity (U Stock Report
The above are the best stock’s that you can purchase apart from the Facebook stock as a beginner
How Can I Buy Facebook Shares In UK?
For those who want to buy a Facebook share or stock in the united kingdom, then you are to:
- Find a UK Stock Broker That Offers International Stocks. If you want to buy US shares like Facebook, you will need to use a UK stockbroker that gives you access to the NASDAQ exchange.
- Open an Account and Deposit Funds.
- Buy Facebook Shares.
The above are the steps and procedures to follow to buy or purchase Facebook shares in the UK.
Why Purchase Facebook Stock?
There are various advantages that are attached to buying the Facebook stock or shares and we have listed some but a few out of the pros of purchasing the Facebook stock below
- The company grows at a very fast rate
- Double-digit bottom-line growth
- The company invests in virtual reality which could be the next hit in the tech space
- The company basically dominates the social network platform
The above are some of the reasons why it is advisable for you to invest in the Facebook stock.
More Related Content
- Facebook Ads Setup – How to Set Up a Facebook Ads Campaign | Facebook…
- Facebook Music-Making App Collab: Facebook Music | Facebook Music App
- Facebook Memories by Date: Facebook Memories | Facebook Memories App
- Facebook Dating App Download Link: Facebook Dating App | Dating in Facebook Free
- Facebook Memories for Today: Why Can’t I See My Memories on Facebook Today?