Have you heard about Facebook’s stock history before? Or perhaps you are inquisitive about how to go about it? If yes, you’ve come to the right place, in a detailed and simple manner, I will tell you all you need to know about Facebook stock history price which is the main purpose of this article.
The Facebook stock history price entails the analysis, graphical chart, and development of Facebook stock financials and stock prices.
The main purpose is to give potential investors, corporate businesses, buyers and sellers a basic understanding of Facebook stock and how to decide and buy stock and shares wisely.
What Is The Historical Daily Share Price Data Of Facebook Stock?
If you’re in the dark about the historical daily share price chart for the Facebook stock, it’s isn’t hard, in a detailed and analytical way, I will walk you through it below.
- You must understand that the all-time Facebook stock was 313.09,as then 2020.
- The Facebook 52-week high stock price is now 315.88, although the current share price is now below it 1.1%.
- The Facebook 52-week low stock price is 168.34, which is 46.1% below the current share price.
- Finally, the average Facebook stock price for the last 52 weeks is 256.27.
What Is The Facebook Historical Annual Stock Price?
When it comes to understanding the Facebook historical stock price history, all that is needed to know and grasp isn’t hard, it’s given below.
- The average stock price annual %, change is 234.5509 in the year 2020.
- In the year 2019, the average stock price annual % change was 181.6375.
- The average stock price annual %, change for the year 2018 was 171.5109.
- Now, during the year 2017, the Facebook stock had an average stock price annual % change of 156.5762.
- In the year 2016, the average stock price annual percent change was 171.0351.
- In the year 2015, the Facebook stock average stock price annual % change was 88.74199
- The Facebook annual stock price for the year 2014 was 68.7622.
- The average stock price annual per DNT change for the year 2013 was 35.4808 and 105.30%.
- Finally, the Facebook annual stock price % change in the year 2012 was 24.6729.
Following these simple steps and processes covering the various prices and annual stock price, you should be able to have an understanding of how the Facebook stock price has developed.
What Are The Positive Changes In Facebook Stock History Price?
There are a whole lot of changes and improvement in the Facebook stock,am going to share some of them with you, that is given below:
- Now, the Facebook stock has dramatically and systematically increased it’s earnings to about 84,269 million dollars and a 21% increase.
- Facebook stock has also facebook increased its profit by 58% to 24,108 million dollars with earnings per share of $ 3.88.
- The total revenue has increased 22% to $ 85,965 million,.
- Moreover, it’s deduced that the monthly average number of users has increased by 12%.
However, Facebook stock is working towards the stability of the overall annual total revenue and its growth rate, with strong periods of growth.
Haven got a precise understanding of what Facebook stock is and what the prices are all about, as a potential investor, businessman, or woman, you can connect with the numerous number of people making use of the Facebook stock to their maximum advantage.
More Related Content
- Facebook Stock Price Today: Major Investors Selling Facebook Stock – Major Investors Buying Facebook…
- Facebook Stock Forecast: Why Inverters are Still Eligible for Facebook in 2021
- Dating in Facebook for Free – How to Create a Facebook Dating profile –…
- Facebook 2021 Updates – Latest Updates on Facebook in 2021
- Facebook Ads Setup – How to Set Up a Facebook Ads Campaign | Facebook…