Facebook on this day is a wonderful Facebook feature that gives you access to see your memories. You will be able to go through the things you have posted on Facebook from way back over the years. In this article, we are going to teach you how to go through your memories through the Facebook on this day page.
Facebook on this Day: How can I go through my Facebook memories?
The process of going through your Facebook memories is not a difficult one. We will be providing you with three methods by which you see your memories below The first method is by using an iPhone or iPad:
- Open the Facebook app (Input your email address (or phone number) and password and click Log In if you have not signed into Facebook)
- Click ☰ located at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down and click on See More located at the bottom of the first list of options. And click “On this day” to open the memories page.
- Facebook will display various statuses, pictures. And other media from today’s date for past years so you can go through your memories.
Second Method – Facebook on this Day
The second method you can use is through your Android devices, follow the steps below:
- Open the Facebook app (Input your email address (or phone number) and password and click on Log In if you have not signed into Facebook)
- Click ☰ located at the top right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down and click on See More.
- Click On This Day to open the Memories page and you will be able to go through all your memories of that very same date.
The final method you can use to check through your memories is through the Facebook website, follow these steps:
- Open the Facebook website to get your News Feed opened you’re already logged into Facebook(Input your email address or phone number). And password in the top right corner of the page and click Log In if you have not signed into Facebook.
- Click See More under the “Explore” tab on the left side of your News Feed.
- Click On This Day which creates the “Memories” posts you see in your News Feed.
- Finally, you can scroll through your memories. You’ll see different statuses, pictures, and other posts from that of that very from the past years.
Kindly note that if you are interested in adding a picture to Facebook Memories. All you have to do is to post the picture then on that very same day 1-9 years later. It will pop up on your screen and you can go through your memories.
See More Content:
- Make an Avatar on Facebook – Facebook Avatar Creator – Facebook Avatars – How to Get Facebook Avatar
- Facebook Login Account Password Change: Facebook Login | Facebook Password Change
- Zoho Mail Password Recovery – Zoho Mail Password Reset | Zoho Mail Login Inbox
- TikTok for Business Platform for Marketers – How to Use TikTok for Business