“Facebook Messenger Video Call Free”.There are lots of video calling apps and sites we can register to get to connect with other people online. Facebook has brought their very own messenger app which can be used for chatting with your friends both on texts, calls, and videos. This messenger tool is accessible in all countries. And can be used both on the computer and mobile devices. There messenger video calling is free to use as it only consumes the data subscription you have opted into.
Facebook Messenger Video Call Free
The messenger video call feature is a face to face conversation with other Facebook messenger friends, families, or users. The video call icon is available on the messenger platform at the top right corner. The video call can be switched using either front or back camera. This video call tool requires a strong mobile data connection.
Features of Facebook Messenger Video Call
The Facebook Messenger Video call tool has a lot of useful features that make it unique. These features include:
- It is very easy to use.
- It is free to use as it consumes only data.
- It can connect to anyone in and outside your country.
- Can connect a group video call of about 50 participants.
- Can switch between the front camera (selfie mode) and back camera.
How to Download the Facebook Messenger App
To get to use the Facebook messenger video call tool, you will have to download the Facebook messenger app from your app store or the site.
- Go to your mobile app store and search for Messenger on the search bar. You can also connect using the messenger site URL messenger.com/?_rdr.
- Tap on download.
- With a strong data connection or a Wi-Fi connection turned on, the app will start to download.
- After it has downloaded, the messenger icon will appear on your phone home screen or your apps menu.
Features of Facebook Messenger App
The Facebook messenger app has other helpful and well-designed features and tools including:
- Status: This is where daily posts are made. This post appears only for 24 hours. It is shown at the top of your messenger page after the Add icon (+). The unviewed statuses are surrounded by a blue circle.
- Search bar: This helps you locate other users easily if they are not found on the chat page.
- Video call: This allows you to make a face to face connection to other users.
- Voice call: This tool allows you to communicate using your voice with the other users.
- Live location: You can send your love location to other users by choice to ensure securities.
- Emojis: You can express facial feelings to other users using lots of emoji features.
- Group chats: A room can be created for chat among individuals with the same interest.
- Nickname: The Messenger app allows you to change a user name to other fancy names.
How Can Messenger Video Call Be Used
The messenger video call feature can be accessed only to users who are connected to Facebook and has a Facebook account. For you to use this video call tool, you will have to be registered to Facebook.
Facebook Sign Up
To sign up for Facebook, you will have to:
- Open the Facebook site facebook.com on your computer web browser or the mobile app.
- Click or tap on Sign Up.
- Fill in your first name, last name, date of birth, gender, and either your mobile number or email.
- Verify your account by filling in the verification code that will be sent to either you mail or number you provided.
- Secure your account with a well-combined password of your choice.
Facebook Messenger Sign up
Signing up can be done on the messenger app also using your mobile device (iOS or Android device).
- Download the Messenger app from your mobile app store.
- Open and tap on Sign Up.
- Fill in your first name, last name, date of birth, sex, and either your email or number.
- You will provide a password that will be sent to either the email or your number to verify your account. Then tap on continue.
- Input a secured password for your account.
- Tap on Sign Up.
How to Use the Messenger Video Call
After you have been registered to Facebook messenger, you can now get access to the video call tool.
- Launch the Messenger app.
- Log in with the name and password you provided if required.
- Tap on any user you want to video call.
- Tap on the video icon from the top right of the chat platform.
- This will send a video call request which has to be accepted by the other user so you both can be connected live on your devices.
- Your call will begin as soon as the other user accepts and it will run smoothly on a strong mobile data connection.
- You can switch to either your front camera (selfie mode) or the back camera from the icon at the top right.