Ever heard of the Facebook Messenger Link? Other than the messenger icon at the top section of the Facebook platform. Facebook users can access the Facebook Messenger Link platform to give a better and full experience on conversating with other Facebook users. It’s just like the Messenger app on mobile phones. Through this medium, you can share stories and also check on your friend’s stories they have posted.
The Facebook Messenger Link provides users of Facebook web a better experience of chatting just like the mobile. If you haven’t gotten the Facebook Messenger Link platform yet, then you should consider reading more on this article to get the basics and how you can activate the Facebook Messenger Link within a minute on your PC.
Facebook Messenger Link
Aside from using the messenger icon option on the Facebook web page, there is a link to which you can access the Facebook Messenger directly on a new tap on your PC. This will give you the room to chat with other users while you check on your Facebook feed on the Facebook platform. It is a great feature that you
Facebook Messenger has always been the best way through which Facebook users prefer to make conversation with other users. The Facebook Messenger tool has been known by many to only accessible on mobile phones. But guess what? The Facebook Messenger can be accessed on PC via the Facebook Messenger Link here.
Facebook Messenger Link Features
Just like the Facebook Messenger app o mobile, the Facebook Messenger Link has common features that you cannot access on the direct messenger icon. Here are the features you can access on the Facebook Messenger Link:
- Post: Users can share a post on the “Facebook News Feed” from the Facebook Messenger link.
- Story: Just like the Facebook Messenger app, Facebook users can share a photo or write about something and share it with their Facebook story.
- Life Event: You can add a Life Event to your profile.
- Page: There is an availability of pages you can join or create to connect and share with customers or fans.
- Ad: Facebook users can create advertisements on their business, brand, or organization via the Facebook Messenger Link.
- Group: There are groups you can join or create to connect with people who share your interests.
- Event: Facebook users can create a public or private event through which they can bring other of their Facebook friends together.
All these features can be accessed on the Facebook Messenger Link. You just have to click on the (+) icon at the top right section of the platform and select the feature you want to access.
Facebook Sign Up
Before I go more into how you can activate the Facebook Messenger Link, you ought to have gotten a Facebook account. So, here is how you can sign up for a Facebook account if you haven’t gotten one yet.
- Go to the Facebook URL facebook.com.
- Click on “Create New Account”.
- Provide your First name, Surname, mobile number or email, new password, date of birth, and gender.
- Click on Sign Up.
- A code will be sent to either your number or email.
- Input the code on the verification code bar
- Then click on continue.
Your Facebook account will be opened and you will be redirected to your Facebook profile page. Now, you can edit other preferences and include other settings and information about you.
How to Activate Facebook Messenger on PC
Now that you have gotten a Facebook account, you are ready to activate the Facebook Messenger Link. It is easy to activate, and it doesn’t take up to a minute. Here is how you can get it done:
- Get your PC connected to the internet or WIFI.
- Enter the Facebook URL facebook.com.
- Log in to your Facebook account using the name and password.
- Click on the “Messenger option” at the left section of the page.
- You will be redirected to the Facebook Messenger Link.
Now, you can select any of your Facebook friends you want to involve in a conversation with. Click on the user name of the Facebook friend, and begin to send messages with each other.
- Facebook Logo PNG: Facebook Logo PNG Transparent Background | Facebook Logo PNG White
- Dating on Facebook App Free for Singles – Facebook Dating App – How to use Facebook Dating App
- Share Avatar on Facebook – Create Facebook Avatar Free | Facebook Avatar Link
- Facebook Vanish Mode: How to Use Vanish Mode on Messenger and Instagram
- Facebook Instant Messaging – Facebook Instant Messenger 2020 | Facebook Messenger Install