Facebook memories today is a great feature on Facebook which can be described as a modern digital diary. You can easily remember the past and also how much you have changed all over the years. Facebook memories today have the capacity to help you remember even the memories that you have forgotten for years.
Facebook Memories Today
Facebook memories today make it possible for you to see the things you did on the very same day number of years ago. Your memories on Facebook are refreshed every day, and Facebook has the culture of notifying you anytime the memories are ready. In this article, I am going to teaching simple steps on how you can view Facebook memories today in different ways.
How to See Facebook Memories Today on iPhone or iPad
If you are interested in seeing Facebook memories today and you are making use of an iPhone or an iPad, you can easily follow these steps:
- On your device, open your Facebook app. (You will see a white “F” on a blue background, tap on it). You can input your email address or phone number and password, then click log in if you have not yet signed into Facebook.
- Next, click ☰. This is located in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down and click on See More at the bottom of the first list of options on the screen..
- Click memories to open the Memories page.
- Check through your memories. Facebook will show several different statuses, pictures, and other media from today’s date over the years. A section at the bottom of the page is also dedicated to a day before today’s date.
How to See Facebook Memories Today on Android
If you have interest in seeing Facebook memories today and you are making use of an Android device, you can go through the steps below:
- On your device, open the Facebook app. (You will see a white “F” on a blue background). Input your email address or phone number and password, then tap on login if you are yet to sign into Facebook.
- Click ☰ and then click on login at the top right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down and click on See More at the bottom of the list of options.
- Click Memories to open the Memories page.
- Check through your memories and Facebook will show various statuses, pictures, and so on from today’s date for past years. A section beneath is also dedicated to a day preceding today’s date.
How to See Facebook Memories Today on the Facebook Website
The last method I will be providing for you to know how to see Facebook memories is by making use of the Facebook Website. You can easily follow the steps below:
- Open the Facebook website. This opens your News Feed if you have been logged into Facebook already, if you have not logged into Facebook yet, input your email address or phone number and password in the top right corner of the page and tap on login
- Next, click on See More beneath the “Explore” tab on the left side of your News Feed.
- After that, tap on Memories.
- Check through your memories and you will be able to see different statuses, pictures, and other posts from today’s date over the years.
- Facebook on this Day – Ways to See Memories on Facebook
- Facebook Memories 2021: How to Remove Memories on Facebook | How to Access Past Memories on Facebook
- Recover Disabled Facebook Account – Recover Facebook Account – How to Recover Disabled Facebook Account
- Facebook Mobile Login: Facebook Mobile Login Site | Facebook Mobile Login With Phone Number