What do you understand by the term ‘Facebook memories by date’? ‘Facebook memories’ is a great feature available to Facebook users that enables them to view the posts of the very same date a few years back.
Facebook Memories by Date
The Facebook memories feature has a division of all of your memories into four different sections, which are, This Day, Friends Made On This Day, Recaps of Memories, Memories You May Have Missed. In this article, we are going to be showing you how you can view Facebook memories by date.
How to View Memories Based on Dates
If you are in search of something that was posted by yourself, you can easily search and find it through the “Date Posted” tab. You will be able to through every of your posting history on Facebook, up to the day that your profile was created and you will be surprised at all the posts which the feature had kept for you for over five or even ten years ago. You can go through the stores below to filter memories based on dates.
- First of all, open the Facebook Memories tab.
- Next, tap on Hide Dates and then Add New Date Range.
- Choose the start date and the end date of the memories you are interested in hiding.
- Tap Save and all of the memories which have been selected by you will appear in the feed.
If you are in search of a specific post or memory, you can easily find it by date and month. Follow the are below:
- Pay a visit to your Profile page and tap ‘Filters’ which can be found below the “What’s on Your Mind?” box.
- Next, make use of the filter options to narrow your search criteria.
- Finally, make use of the Grid View option to have access to view more posts. After you have a post that catches your interest, all you have to do is to click on it, share, delete it or edit where necessary.
Accessing Facebook Memories
The last time Facebook Memories was updated was in the year 2018. You can easily access the Facebook memories by clicking on the bookmark located at the left of your news feed. Follow the steps below to do so:
- Firstly, open the app or the official Facebook webpage.
- Next, extend the Explore tab to gain access to see the Memories bookmark.
- Finally, after doing this, the memories that took place on that day will show up in the feed.
How to Find Specific Memories
You can follow the steps below to search for specific memories on the Facebook memories feature:
- First of all, open the app or the official Facebook webpage.
- After that, write a date, keyword, or name in the search bar.
- Next, choose the category you will like to view on the left-hand side of the page.
- Search for specific posts based on various parameters.
By doing this, you will be able to search for a specific post or a group and also locate posts made by other people, who include your friends and the groups you are a participant of.
- Facebook Memories Settings: Facebook Memories | Facebook Memories App
- Facebook Memories of Mine: Memories Shared on Facebook | How to Find Facebook Memories
- How to see Facebook Memories – How to See Facebook Memories on iOS And Android Devices – Facebook Memories
- Facebook Memory – Memory on Facebook | How to Share Memory on Facebook