Speaking of Facebook Match, when setting up your dating profile, FB dating will ask you to specify your gender and the gender(s) of the people you want to be matched within the dating app, and none of this information will be shared with your potential match.
Facebook dating will suggest matches to you based on your preferences, your interest, and other things that you do on the FB app. You will also see friends of friends and also the people who are not in your friend circle but FB will not match you with your FB friends unless you both add each other to your secret crush list.
If you find someone who you like, you just need to comment on their FB dating profile or you can as well tap on the like button to let them know. But if you are not interested you can pass. Also, know that FB will recommend your profile to others who have activated FB dating.
Facebook Free Dating
Accessing this platform is very easy. As we all know, Facebook dating is not a separate app because it is built inside the main Facebook site. So if you have created a Facebook account, you are already ahead of the game. All you need is someone to guide you on the steps of creating your Facebook account on your PC.
Online Dating on FACEBOOK
Here is how to get started with Facebook Dating.
- Open the Facebook app or the site at facebook.com.
- Tap on Sign up.
- Fill in the required information.
- You will get to verify the account using a code that will be sent to either your phone number or the email you provided.
- Input a password to protect your account.
- Tap on Sign up.
- Once you’ve signed up, you should be directed to your profile page.
- From there, simply tap on the hamburger menu icon.
- Tap on the dating icon from the list of menu options. The dating icon is colored red and purple.
- On the dating home, tap on the “Get Started” button and create your dating profile.
That’s it. immediately your dating profile is created, you would be taken to a page where potential matches will be displayed to you.