Speaking of Facebook Marketplace Buyer Wants Money Back, Facebook has evolved from being just a platform for social interaction and communication, it has grown to become a more active platform where people can buy and sell. Now switching to the topic of the main article, just like any other marketplace, situations might arise where you as a buyer might demand a refund for something you have purchased.
Facebook Marketplace Buyer Wants Money Back
Addressing this issue, you should first note that Facebook note take responsibility for items that are being sold in the marketplace and there is just one situation whereby Facebook is obligated to issue a marketplace refund and that is of you used the onsite checkout feature, if you have your item covered under that Facebook purchase protection policy, you’ll get a refund for the full purchase price of the product and any shipping costs.
For those that fall into this category you can start a refund process using Facebook’s Purchase Protection if you didn’t receive your order, you received damaged goods, if the seller didn’t follow their own refund policy, or if the purchase was unauthorized.
Do You Have to Give a Refund on Facebook Marketplace?
Items that are bought with checkout from individual sellers are not returnable because they are final sale and buyers usually cover the shipping cost of returns unless the return is subjected under the purchase protection
Does Facebook Marketplace Have Money Back Guarantee?
All purchases issued with the checkout on Facebook are protected by the Facebook purchase protection policies.
Does Facebook Payment Have Buyer Protection?
The Purchase protection policies are only applicable when you purchase an item with shipping or checkout on Facebook
The Rules of Marketplace
To buy or sell on the marketplace, there are certain rules that you must adhere to, below are some of the rules of the Facebook marketplace:
- Certain items cannot be sold
- You must sell a physical item
- The description of the item must match the image
- Before-and-after pictures are prohibited.
The Best Selling Items on Facebook Marketplace
For those who are planning to sell on the Facebook marketplace, below are some of the things that sell best on the Facebook marketplace:
- Children’s Clothes, Toys, and Furniture. Historically, children’s items sell really well on Facebook Marketplace. …
- Gently Used Electronics in Good Condition. Popular electronics and gadgets also sell well
- Handmade Items
- Anything Not Worth Shipping.
How to Stay Safe on Facebook Marketplace
Ensuring your safety on the Facebook marketplace is quite simple and straightforward, all you need to do is to fools the below tips
- Buy and Sell Locally
- Check the Seller or Buyer’s Facebook Profile.
- Discuss the Details of the Transaction Before Meeting
- Arrange an Instant Payment
- Consider Bringing a Friend With You
- Meet in a Public Place.
- Trust Your Instincts.
- Don’t Divulge Personal Information.
How to Remove My Bank Account from Facebook Marketplace
For those who have added their bank account to their payment methods on the Facebook marketplace and have decided to remove it, you are to follow the below processes
- Remove your bank account from your payment methods.
- In the Payment Method section, click Show More to display all of your ad account’s payment methods.
- Find your bank account and then click Remove.
- In the confirmation screen, click Remove
You are to follow the above process to remove your bank account from the Facebook marketplace.
More Helpful Posts
- How to Get on The Facebook Marketplace: Facebook Marketplace | Facebook Marketplace App
- Items for Sell on Facebook Marketplace – How Do You Get Paid From Facebook Marketplace
- Facebook Ads Cost – How to Buy and Pay for Facebook Ads
- Stimulus Check Review: Second Stimulus Check | Open A Long-Term Investment Account for Your Children