Have you heard of the Facebook Marketplace App that’s Free to download. Facebook Marketplace is a great feature made available by Facebook where users can easily list, sell, buy, and trade items with people located in their area. In this article, we are going to talk about the Facebook Marketplace App.
Facebook Marketplace App Free
It is necessary for you to be aware that there is no separate Facebook Marketplace app. You can only access the Facebook Marketplace on the Facebook App which implies that if you don’t have a Facebook account, you will not be able to use the Facebook Marketplace. The feature is available in the Facebook app and on desktops and tablets
You can easily look for the icon at the bottom of the app on iOS or at the top of the app on Android and if you are making use of a web browser, you can easily see the Marketplace icon just on the left side of the Facebook page.
How to download Facebook App and Create a Facebook Account
As it has been stated from the beginning, it is very necessary for you to create a Facebook account before you can have access to the Facebook Marketplace. This is because Facebook Marketplace can only be accessible to you if you have a Facebook account. If you are ready to start buying and selling on Facebook but you don’t have a Facebook app downloaded on your device, you can follow the steps below to get started.
- Connect your device to an active internet source.
- Go to Google play store on your Android and to the Apple store on your iOS
- On the search bar, type in ‘Facebook’ and the search will begin
- After the Facebook app has been found, you can click on ‘download’ which is just beneath the app and your download will be completed within seconds.
- After your download is completed successfully, click on ‘Install’ and follow the directions given afterward.
Create an Account
When you have finally downloaded and installed the Facebook app on your device, you can follow the steps below to create a Facebook account:
- The first step to take is to make sure your device is connected to an internet source then visit www.facebook.com/r.php.
- Next, type in your name, email or mobile phone number, password, date of birth, and also your gender where required.
- After that, hit “Sign Up”.
- To complete the process of creating your account, confirmation of your email or mobile phone number is needed.
- Finally, after you have followed the steps above, your Facebook account will be successfully created and with time you will be able to make use of the Facebook marketplace.
Why don’t I have access to Facebook Marketplace?
There are various reasons why the Facebook Marketplace feature might not work on your device, some of those reasons are below:
- You may not be located where the Facebook Marketplace feature has been made available
The Facebook Marketplace feature has been made available to Facebook users in over 70 countries but if you are not located in any of these countries, the Facebook marketplace will not be accessible to you
- You are not 18 years old and above.
- You are still new on Facebook and the Facebook does not give newcomers access to the feature because of scammers who randomly delete and recreate another account for fraudulent purposes.