I guess you might be wondering why check your Facebook login history right? Well here’s the thing, the responsibility of monitoring your company’s Facebook page is about more than interacting with customers; it’s also about preventing access to the account by unauthorized users.
Since your company page is linked through your personal Facebook account, it’s imperative that you keep close tabs on your account by monitoring your login history regularly. This will allow you to view information on who has accessed your account so you can end unauthorized access immediately.
Or maybe, you logged into your Facebook account on your friend’s computer, and you’re not sure if you logged out. Or maybe you’re worried someone else has your password. Thankfully, Facebook tracks where you’re logged in, so you can see every device logged into your account, and end any sessions you don’t want active.
Facebook Login History
Getting your Facebook login history has become important. It will interest you to know that every year; hackers find ways to gather personal information through illegal means. As much as the tech giant is highly secured, recent hacking incidents make people do a double-take on their Facebook account’s security.
One good way of keeping your account safe is by regularly checking your Facebook login history. This article will guide you on how you can see your Facebook login history on your phone and browser.
Facebook provides data on the location, the device or browser used, and the last accessed date or time for every active login session. If you see any unfamiliar devices or locations, you can end those sessions from your current one.
Facebook Login History Using Your Phone
To view your login history using your phone’s Facebook app, do these:
- Open the Facebook app from your phone’s Home screen.
- Once you are on your Facebook News Feeds, tap on the menu icon.
- From the menu, scroll down and tap on the Settings & Privacy menu.
- The Settings & Privacy menu will expand to show a sub-section. Tap on Settings.
- From Settings, scroll down to the Security section and tap on Security and Login.
- The Security and Login page shows your most recent login sessions.
- Tap on the See More option to view your login history.
- The list of your log-in sessions showing the device, location, and the date and time of access is displayed on the screen.
Facebook Login History Using a Web Browser
- You can use your computer’s browser to log into your Facebook account and view the login history. Follow the steps below to view Facebook login history:
Log into your Facebook account using your computer’s mobile browser.
- On your Facebook profile, click on the drop-down arrow icon located on the upper-right part of the screen.
- From the drop-down list, scroll down to the bottom part, then click on Settings.
- From Settings, tap on the Security and Login option.
- The Security and Login page displays your most recent logins.
- Tap on the See More option to view more details of your login history.
- The displays your most recent logins with details on the devices used, addresses, and the dates and times of access.
With the above steps, you will be able to see those that logged in to your Facebook account. to get more details on how to view who logged in to your Facebook account simply click here.