Facebook login Facebook sign up? Looking at the latter, you can visibly see that it is a combination of two Facebook features, the Facebook login feature, and the Facebook sign up feature. What are these features then and what are they used for. The Facebook login feature is one of the most used features of the social media platform. This platform has probably been used by every Facebook account holder except those that haven’t had any reason to log in to their accounts before. The login feature is that feature on Facebook that lets users have access to their already created accounts on the Facebook social media platform.
Facebook Login Facebook Sign Up
With the latter being explained, the Facebook login feature is for account holders. If you do not have a registered account on Facebook, you would therefore need to create an account. The Facebook sign-up feature on the other hand is that one feature that I can boldly say every account holder on the platform has made use of. This simply means that if you have an account on Facebook you have made use of the Facebook sign-up feature. For those persons who are wondering what the Facebook sign up feature is, here is a clue as to what it is. This is the feature that gives users the ability to create an account on the platform. This article will be focusing on how to create an account on Facebook and also how to login to already created accounts on the social media platform.
How To Sign Up For A Facebook Account
Before I go into the post proper on how to sign up or create a Facebook account, there are some details you will first need to take note of. Anyone can sign up for a Facebook account, well not everyone. You must be 13 years and older before you can be able to set up a Facebook account. Now that is out of the way, here are the required steps to sign up for a Facebook account.
- Go to facebook.com on your computer.
- Enter your full name, email address, or mobile phone number, your password, date of birth, and gender.
- Click on sign up.
- Open the Facebook app on your device. Download the app if it is not yet downloaded and installed on your device.
- Tap the ‘create new Facebook account’ tab and select next.
- Enter your name and tap Next.
- Select your date of birth and tap next.
- Select your gender and tap next.
- Enter your phone number and tap Next. Tap sign up with email address.
- Create a password and tap next.
- Tap the sign up button.
- Open the Facebook app on your iPhone device.
- Tap create new account and tap get started on the next page.
- Follow the prompt and enter your full name, date of birth, and gender.
- Enter your phone number or tap the use your email address button instead.
- Create your password and tap the sign up tab.
That’s it about creating your very own Facebook account. But however, you will have to verify your phone number or email address.
How To Login To Your Facebook Account
Now that you have just learned how you could sign up for a Facebook account, it’s time you learn how to login into your very own Facebook account. The steps are pretty easy. In order to therefore do this, follow the steps below;
- Go to facebook.com.
- Click email or phone number and enter your email address, or your phone number, or your username if you have one set up for your account.
- Click password and enter your password.
- Lastly, click login.
- Open the Facebook app on your android device.
- Enter your email or phone number or your username.
- Enter your password and tap login.
- Open the Facebook app.
- Enter your email address, your phone number, or your username in the space provided for it.
- Enter your password and tap login.
That’s it. You could also just easily tap your profile picture if you have your account stored on your device.