Facebook live videos an amazing way to stay connected to the world from the comfort of your home.
With Facebook live videos you have the option of just sitting at home and watch all the latest football, hockey, volleyball, basketball sports, etc. from all over the world even as far as other continents around the world.
With Facebook live videos you can also watch live broadcasts anywhere and anytime. Just imagine you sitting at home and clicking locations from all over the world to receive a live broadcast. It’s that simple to use Facebook live videos.
Before you can access this amazing feature first, you must have an account.
Facebook Live Videos – Facebook Registration | Facebook Sign Up
Follow the steps below to successfully create a new account on Facebook.
- On your Pc locate your internet browser (Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox will do)
- Type in the link facebook.com and click on go
- On this page, you should see a login form, scroll down and click on the create account icon
- Now fill in the form about your personal information and click on the signup button
- After some time you should receive a confirmation code to the mobile number or Gmail account you used to sign up
- On the next page, you enter fill in the confirmation code and click on sign up
- Now you have a Facebook account
Now that was only the first step to start streaming Facebook live videos on your phone. For those with a Facebook account, all you have to do to start enjoying all the amazing benefits.
How to View Facebook Live Videos or Live Broadcast
Below is how you can view Facebook Live videos.
- On your Pc locate your internet browser (Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox should do just fine)
- After that type in the URL www.facebook.com and click on go
- Now on this page, all you have to do is to fill in your mobile number or mail and your password then locate the login icon and click on it.
- Now you should be on your Facebook home page, you’re almost done just follow the remaining few steps and you should be seeing India (any country of your choice) live
- On the left hand of your Pc locate you’ll see different icons like messenger, groups, pages, events, friend lists, live video, games, memories, saved, photo, gaming video, Ad, offers, discover people, buy and sell groups, weather, etc.
- Locate the live video icon and click on it, bravo you can now stream videos anywhere around the world
Click on the map and move it around to go to different parts of the world, the dot’s colored or blinking blue are places with live broadcast around the globe. Just move the mouse and leave it on top of one to view that broadcast.