It may be difficult to believe but Facebook knows that your business may be experiencing disruptions due to the global outbreak of COVID-19. This is why we will be talking about Facebook Grants Programme for Small Businesses today. Facebook as a company believes that a little financial support can go a long way in helping individuals during this challenging time. The global outbreak of the virus COVID-19 has no doubt taken its toll and affected so many businesses. As it currently stands, even big businesses might have a hard time recovering and getting back on their feet. Looking at it this way, it would seem as if small businesses cannot recover or they are going to have an extremely difficult time recovering. This is one of the reasons you should as a small business owner apply for the Facebook Grants Programme for Small Businesses.
Facebook Grants Programme for Small Businesses
There are several benefits one stands to gain from this grant Programme for small businesses. Facebook is currently offering a hundred million dollars in cash and ads credit to not just help but also support small businesses. You can be assured that this Programme can help keep your workforce strong. Not only that, this grant Programme can also help with connecting with more customers as well as with rent and operational costs. If you are ready to apply, there is just one hold up; you need to make sure your business is first eligible.
Is My Business Eligible for Facebook Grants Programme for Small Businesses
You must first find out if your business is eligible before you think about applying for the grants Programme. The list below contains the eligibility criteria for the Facebook Grants Programme for Small Businesses.
- You must have between two to fifty employees in your business.
- Your business must have challenged challenges due to the outbreak of COVID-19.
- You must make sure your business have been in existence for over a year.
- Lastly, you must be near or in a location where Facebook operates.
There you have it; the eligibility requirements for the Facebook Grants Programme for Small Businesses. If your business is eligible, keep reading below.
Facebook Grants Programme for Small Businesses Application Availability
You can apply for the grants Programme from anywhere in the world but the application is currently available in certain countries.
- Get a device with an active data connection and open any web browser of your choice.
- On the search bar of the web browser, seek the web address https://web.facebook.com/business/boost/grants?_rdc=1&_rdr.
- On the webpage loaded, scroll down and find the “Where can I apply?” section.
- Select your country from that section and tap on the “eligible cities” link to see a list of the countries available.
There you go; you can now with ease find out if your country is available for the Grant Programme. If you are in a country available for the grant Programme, keep reading below.
How do I apply for the Facebook Grants Programme for Small Businesses
In order to successfully apply for the Facebook Grants Programme for Small Businesses, carefully follow the steps below.
- Open the web address https://web.facebook.com/business/boost/grants?_rdc=1&_rdr on your internet connected device.
- On the webpage, scroll down and locate the “How do I apply?” section.
- In that section, find and tap on the “See Eligible Areas and Apply” button.
All you have to do afterwards is follow the onscreen prompts until you have successfully applied for the Grant Programme.