Did you know about the Facebook Feeling/Activity that allows you to share your current feeling or activity in News Feed posts? Well, it’s real as you can now use it on the Facebook website and its mobile site. It inspires people to share more frequently. Instead of just adding a plain text update, you can select from feeling, drinking, watching, reading, listening to, or eating.
You adding activity to your Facebook status can aid your friends to know what you’re doing at the moment. Adding activity is also one great way to let your friends invite and join you in your activity. But of course, you can’t invite them by just adding your activity to your Facebook status.
They usually see your post (about what you’re doing right now) and they will decide if they wanna join you or not. They will use the comment box or send you a private message.
Facebook feeling/ activity is a good feature and can easily be used. In the online world of social networking, Facebook is your bullhorn. Whether you’re happy, sad, stressed, or exhilarated, you can add it to your Facebook newsfeed in two ways.
Anyone who follows you or is configured to receive your status updates will receive a notice as soon as you post it. You will surely get surprised if you add activity to your Facebook account because your friends may visit you in your home or anywhere you are while doing the activity you mentioned in your status.
How to Share your Feelings on Facebook
To share how you’re feeling or what you’re doing in a status update, follow the steps below;
- Click what’s on your mind, [Name]? at the top of your News Feed. Click Add a Post in an event.
- Click then select Feeling/Activity.
- Click Feelings or Activities.
- Choose how you’re feeling or a description of what you’re doing (example: Traveling to…) by clicking one of the suggestions or type a word to see more options. If it isn’t listed, you can fill in your own and click it when it appears in the dropdown menu.
- To edit how you’re feeling or what you’re doing, click Feeling/Activity and make your changes, or click X to remove it from your update. To change your icon, click the icon in your status update and choose a new one from the dropdown menu.
- Once you’ve added your feeling or activity, finish filling in your status update and click Post.
If you choose an activity like watching a TV show or reading a book, the TV show or book will also appear in the related sections on your About page. Note: you can only add one feeling or activity to a status update. You can also get more details by clicking on this link.
How to get rid of your Feeling/Activity on Facebook
It’s a fact that your feelings is bound to change, so to remove a feeling or activity from your status update you need to follow the steps below;
- Tap what’s on your mind? On your News Feed or timeline.
- Tap Feeling/Activity. Select a feeling or activity from the list.
- To change or remove a feeling or activity from your status update, tap the feeling or activity, and then tap Change Activity or Clear Activity.
expressing your feelings is important, so you can start by joining today. You can get more details here.