Facebook Favorites. Facebook users record their favorite companies, places, and websites, and entertainment options using the “Like” feature. Clicking a page’s “Like” button links your profile with the page, adding your name to its list of supporters and adding updates from the page to your News Feed.
When any object on your Facebook like a page or group, is added to the FAVORITES section, it becomes easier for you to access that object. This FAVORITES section proves to be pretty handy when you are a member of hundreds of pages or groups and you face a hard time visiting your favorite links.
The list of pages that users like appears on their profiles. Depending on the user’s privacy setting, you may see this list of favorites even if you are not friends with the profile’s owner.
Now Facebook is in fact prototyping it’s a feature similar to Instagram Close Friends called Favorites. It lets users designate certain friends as Favorites, and then instantly send them their Facebook Story or a camera-based post from Messenger to just those people, each in their own message thread.
Facebook is building its own version of Instagram Close Friends, the company confirms to TechCrunch. There are a lot of people that don’t share on Facebook because it can feel risky or awkward as its definition of “friends” has swelled to include family, work colleagues, and distant acquaintances.
No one wants their boss or grandma seeing their weekend partying or edgy memes. There are whole types of sharing, like Snapchat’s Snap Map-style live location tracking, that feel creepy to expose to such a wide audience.
Facebook Favorites Friends
When you add friends and Pages to your Favorites on Facebook, their posts will be shown higher in your News Feed. You’ll see the newest posts first.
You can select up to 30 Facebook friends and Pages to add to Favorites. You may need to remove some Favorites before you can add more
How to Save your Favorites on Facebook Pages
- Open the Google Chrome web browser.
- Use the address bar at the top of the screen to navigate to the web page you’d like to bookmark.
- In the upper-right corner of the browser, tap the. Icon.
- At the top of the screen, tap the star icon.
with the above steps, you can easily save any favorite of your choice.
How to Remove Favorites from Facebook Pages
- Log in to Facebook. Identify the favorites list at the top of the home page’s sidebar.
- Hover your mouse cursor over a link to reveal a pencil icon.
- Click the icon to open a drop-down menu.
- Click “Remove from favorites” from the menu.
With the above steps, you can easily remove any unwanted favorite from the list.
How to See Your Favorite Friends on Facebook
Below is how you identify your Favorites using the iOS or Android app.
- Tap the three horizontal lines.
- Scroll down and select Settings & Privacy.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll down and select News Feed.
- Tap Favorites.
- Tap Add next to the names of the people or pages you want to prioritize on your news feed.
you can get more details about the Facebook favorites by clicking here.