When it comes to changing your Facebook Email Address, there are some steps involved. Either you are doing it on your desktop or on your mobile device. All you have to do is to follow a few steps we will be providing for you in this article.
Facebook Email Address
By the time you have gone through this article, you can rest assured that if you have lost access to your email account or you just feel like changing the email linked with your Facebook account, you will be able to so easily without any challenge.
How to Change your Facebook Email Address via Desktop
Changing your Facebook email is not a difficult process. There are two different methods by which you can change your Facebook email address. We will be providing the step procedure for you to carry them out by following the two methods.
You can follow the steps to change your Facebook email through your computer:
- Ensure your computer is connected to an active internet source. On your internet browser, navigate and log into Facebook by making use of your current email address and password.
- After you have logged in, tap the downward arrow located in the upper right-hand corner of your screen. It will display a drop-down list of options. Towards the end of the list, tap on “Settings.
- Next, you will see a section for contact information located under the general account settings. This is where your primary email address is listed. After tap on “edit” located next to your email address. You will be directed to a page that displays the option to add an additional email address or phone number. Tap on that button to reveal a pop-up in which you can input your new email address.
- When you are done entering your new email address, clicking on the enter key on your keyboard. You will be requested to re-input your current Facebook password to confirm the changes you have made. Facebook will forward a verification email with a link. You will have to tap on it to prove that it is a valid email address that you own once.
- After you have tapped on the confirmation email which validates your new address, Facebook will set your newly entered email address as your primary contact by default.
How to change Facebook Email Address via the Facebook App
Alternatively, you can also follow the procedure of the other method to change your email address successfully by making use of your Facebook mobile app:
- Search for and click the Facebook app icon to open it on your device’s home screen.
- Next, search for the three stacked horizontal lines which is located in the lower right-hand corner of the screen, and click them to open a list of menu options once you are Facebook app.
- Scroll down to locate the “Settings & Privacy” option and click it to display a sub-menu of additional account settings.
- Click the “Settings” option located under the “Settings & Privacy” which will direct you to a new page that features your account information. Next, tap on “Personal Information.”
- On the personal information screen, you should click on the “Email address” section to be taken to a screen in which you can add or remove email addresses associated with your account.
- Next, Tap on “Add Email Address” to input the new email address you wish to add to your account. After inputting it, tap “Add email address” After that, a confirmation email that contains a link you must click will be forwarded to you.
- Finally, after you have clicked on the confirmation email validating your new address, Facebook will forward your new email address as your primary contact.
More Recent Posts
- Facebook Dating Is Free 2021 – Facebook Dating App Download | Facebook Dating Free for All
- Facebook Lite 2021: How to Get the Facebook Lite App 2021 on Your iPhone
- Change Password Facebook: Change Password Facebook Android | Change Password Facebook App
- Facebook Dating App Is Free 2021 – Facebook Dating Review | Dating in Facebook 2021