Did you know about Facebook Dating Unavailable? Facebook dating is a platform that is embedded in the Facebook app where you have the access to meet people you are interested in and develop a relationship with them. Facebook actually created this great feature for those who are interested in finding love online.
Though the Facebook dating feature can be easily accessed when you have the app, there can be instances where it will be unavailable on your device. This can due to various reasons, read on in this article to know why Facebook dating might be unavailable on your device.
Why is Facebook Dating Unavailable
There are various reasons why Facebook dating can be unavailable on your device. We will be giving you the reasons why it has not been possible for you to access the Facebook dating feature. So if you are interested in using the Facebook feature as a Facebook user, you have to be able to ensure some measures are put in place so you can have free access to it. Also, you need to know the reasons why Facebook Dating is unavailable on some devices. Here are the reasons stated below:
- One of the first reasons may be because you have not updated your Facebook app. Make sure the Facebook app you are using is updated to the latest version so you can easily the feature.
- Another reason why Facebook dating is a lot available on your device may be because you are not located in the countries where the Facebook dating feature can be accessed. The Facebook dating feature is now accessible to people who are residing in the US and 19 other countries which includes Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Laos, Malaysia, Mexico, Paraguay, Peru, the Philippines, Singapore, Suriname, Thailand, Uruguay, Vietnam, and Europe. If you are not located in any of the countries stated above, Facebook dating will be made available to you.
More Reasons on Why is Facebook Dating Unavailable
- Also, Facebook has not made the dating feature officially available for the Facebook web (Desktop site). Ever since the Facebook dating platform has been launched Facebook only made it accessible when you make use of the Facebook app, this implies that if you don’t make use of the Facebook app to access the Facebook dating feature, it will not be made available to you.
- Another reason why Facebook dating may not be available to you is if you are not 18 years of age or older. Facebook aimed to make the platform for mature people, so they made strictly it accessible to only a user who is 18 and older. So this also implies that if you are 17 years of age and younger, the Facebook dating app will not available for you to use.
How to Download Facebook Dating App
As we have mentioned among the points listed above, you cannot access the Facebook dating feature if you have not downloaded the Facebook app, follow these steps to do so:
- Go to the Google App store or Play store
- On the search bar, input the Facebook app, and the search will be begin
- The Facebook app will be displayed and you will see a direction to click “download”
- Finally, click “download” and your download will be completed within seconds.
By following the steps above, you can successfully download the Facebook app and be able to access the dating feature if you are located in the countries where the feature has been made available.
More Helpful Posts
- Facebook Dating App On Desktop: Facebook Dating App | Facebook Dating Site
- How Do I Get the Facebook Dating App – Dating in Facebook 2021 | Facebook Dating App
- Facebook Buy Swap Sell: Facebook Marketplace | Facebook Buy And Sell
- Facebook Dating Reviews 2021: Facebook Dating Review | Facebook Dating App