“Facebook Dating Good or Terrible” is a topic that must be handled. Now it is not a matter of Facebook dating being good or terrible, it is all up to you. It is you that knows what is best for yourself. What I will be doing today is to tell you all about Facebook dating and how to access it.
Then once you checked it out it is left for you to know how bad or good it is to you. All I will have to do is to give you details about the Facebook dating service or feature and how it can be used online. So if you are interested then you should keep on reading.
Facebook Dating Good or Terrible
Although many users have been criticizing the Facebook dating feature out there, unfortunately, there are still many users who love it very much. So tell me how can many people love a feature and others don’t? Like I have said it is up to you.
The Facebook dating allows you to meet a lot of dates online which makes you make new friends and also relationships. It matches you online with others based on your Facebook preferences and also Facebook groups, pages, and events you are in on Facebook.
Don’t get me wrong the Facebook dating is different from your normal Facebook account, they are separated. But you must be a user on Facebook to create a dating profile that is how it works. But anything that happens in Facebook dating does not get displayed on your Facebook news feed.
Except you want others to like your friends or other Facebook users to know about it. But it is kept secret and safe for security purposes. Also, you must be up to 18 years and above before you can access the feature anything less you won’t be able to access the dating service.
Facebook Dating App
Also, know that the Facebook dating app does not exist, it is a service or feature rather that is been attached alongside the Facebook app. Now you must have a Facebook app if you want to access the Facebook dating feature online.
And you should make sure to download the updated version of the Facebook app; only the updated version can have access to the dating service or feature online.
Facebook Dating Reviews
The dating feature on Facebook is not available in every nation (Country), it has been only released to some countries, although plenty of countries but not all countries can have access to it. Is your country among those countries? You will find out soon.
If you want to know if Facebook dating is available in your country then I will give you a hand to know-how. Once you have been able to download the Facebook updated mobile app, then you will need to open it. When you do you will see a dating notice at the top of your news feed.
Also, you will find a heart-shaped icon at the top of your Facebook profile, not just that you will also see “Dating” as an option when you click the three lines icon at the top of your Facebook app. Once you click these links you will be directed to where you can access the dating service online.
Facebook Dating Profile
The Facebook dating profile is last on the list; if you want to access Facebook dating then you must have a Facebook dating profile. And if you don’t know how to create this profile then read below:
- Now the first step, open the Facebook app.
- Then sign in to your Facebook account.
- Now tap on the menu icon or three lines and tap on see more.
- Also, tap on the dating notification or the heart icon.
- Then fill in your gender.
- Also, confirm your location.
- Now arrange in order the 12-profile tile which is either a photo or an answer to one of the Facebook dating questions.
- Also, select a dating photo to make your profile look unique.
- Then specify your match in the dating settings on your account.
Once you follow all the steps then you will successfully create a dating profile on Facebook.
More Related Content
- Facebook Valentine Activities: Some Facebook Activities for Valentine
- Best Free Online Dating Apps for Android and IOS Devices in US
- Facebook iPhone App – Facebook for iPhone – Facebook iPhone App Download
- Dating On Facebook Singles Sites – Facebook Dating App Shortcut | Facebook Dating Sites
- Facebook Zero – How to Switch to Facebook Zero | How to Download Facebook…