Today we will be discussing Facebook Dating App on Mobile Devices 2021. Wondering when the Facebook dating app on mobile device 2021 is available? Well here is the thing. Facebook Dating is a new feature that helps you make romantic connections through the global social network. You don’t have to create a separate dating profile.
Facebook is pitching its new dating service as a way for Facebook users to find meaningful relationships through things they have in common (i.e., similar interests and groups).
It’s supposed to take away the tediousness of creating a separate dating profile, and even Instagram is integrated, so you can share Instagram posts directly to your dating profile and add both Facebook friends and Instagram followers to secret crush lists.
Facebook Dating App on Mobile Devices 2021
The good news is that you can now access the Facebook dating app on mobile devices 2021. Naturally, you may be skeptical of Facebook Dating. After all, finding a partner is super personal, even if online. So, you must opt-in to use Facebook Dating. You’ll also have the ability to report and block anyone, prohibiting people from sending you photos, videos, messages, and so on.
If you are interested in someone, there is no swiping involved, You just comment directly on their Facebook Dating profile or tap on the Like button to let them know. If you aren’t interested, you can pass. All your activities will stay on Facebook Dating and won’t be shared on Facebook. Click here for more.
How Does Facebook Dating Work?
To explain exactly how Facebook Dating works, let me run through the steps of getting started on the feature. A few prefaces before we get into that:
- It will only be available to users 18+ in the U.S. or the adult equivalent in their country
- For now, the feature is mobile-only
- Users won’t match with friends, only friends of friends or strangers
- Only others who have opted into Facebook Dating can view you
- No pictures will be able to be sent between matches
- It will be an add-on feature, similar to ‘marketplace,’ not its own app
- It will be separate from the regular Facebook profile and only show first name and age, eliminating any chance of stalking. You can get more details here.
When will Facebook Dating be Available?
Facebook Dating is now live in the US and 19 other countries: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Laos, Malaysia, Mexico, Paraguay, Peru, the Philippines, Singapore, Suriname, Thailand, Uruguay, and Vietnam. It will be in Europe by early 2020. Get more details here.
How to View Your Facebook Dating Feature;
Below are the guidelines to viewing your Facebook dating profile;
- First off, click in the top right of Facebook
- Select Settings & Privacy, and then click Settings.
- Click Your Facebook information.
- Go to the information you want to review and click View.
These tools and resources are available in the Your Facebook information section of your settings. You can get more details here.
Some Facebook Dating Features to look out for;
Below are some of the amazing features you can get on the Facebook dating app.
- You can add your Instagram posts to your profile in Facebook Dating.
- You can opt into Events and Groups to see people with similar interests, though, remember, you will also be visible to them.
- Also, You can share details of the date – with your live location – via a friend on Facebook Messenger, to ensure you feel safer on a date.
- By the end of the year, Facebook will make it possible to add Facebook and Instagram Stories to your dating profile, too.
Dating apps have been very popular with singletons in the last few years and some sites have reported more downloads and subscribers due to the current pandemic situation. But I bet you none can beat the Facebook dating app. get more details about the Facebook dating app on mobile devices 2021 here.