“Facebook Dating App for Some Countries” is the Facebook dating app available for some countries or for every country? Well, this is a nice topic and if you are among those users wondering about Facebook dating availability, you will know all about it right here.
Before you can access the Facebook dating service you must have a Facebook account and a dating profile. Also, you should be up to 18 years and above anything less cannot access the dating service online.
Facebook Dating App for Some Countries
Now the Facebook Dating lets you scroll through endless cards of individuals looking for dates and love online. But instead of swiping, you can click on crosses and hearts. It also has a “second look” function to backtrack and revisit matches you’ve passed on.
As you would expect, dating takes advantage of plenty of its big brother’s immense pool of data and features. The app can suggest other users who have in common events you’ve attended, stuff you’ve liked and groups followed on your main Facebook account.
Facebook Dating Countries
Now the Facebook Dating is available in Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Croatia, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Slovenia, Slovakia, and Iceland.
Also, Liechtenstein, Norway, Spain, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Laos, Malaysia, Mexico, Paraguay, Peru, the Philippines, Singapore, Suriname, Thailand, the United States, Uruguay, and Vietnam. But I guess you will still like to know if it is available in your country.
Is Facebook Dating Available
Well, the Facebook dating service is amazing but it is not available in every country, it hasn’t yet been released all over the world. But yes the whole world has heard about the Facebook dating service, now I am going to tell you how you can figure out that the dating service is available in your country.
Now when you open the Facebook app on your phone click the three-line icons at the top or bottom of your Facebook app. Then options will display, you will see “Dating” as an option or a heart icon, click it and you will be directed to where you can access the dating service.
Also, you will see a dating notification at the top of your newsfeed, or a heart-shaped icon at the top of your Facebook profile. When you see these things then know that Facebook dating is available in your country.
Facebook Dating App Download
Now the Facebook dating app does not exist because the feature lives within the Facebook mobile app. In other words, you must download the Facebook updated mobile app, if you want to access or make use of the Facebook dating service online.
Facebook Dating Profile
If you want to create a Facebook dating profile then you must have a Facebook account. Although it is separated and different from a Facebook account the account gives you access to create a dating profile. If you are already a Facebook user then read below to create a dating profile:
- Now the first step, open the Facebook app.
- Then sign in to your Facebook account.
- Now tap on the menu icon or three lines and tap on see more.
- Also, tap on the dating notification or the heart icon.
- Then fill in your gender.
- Also, confirm your location.
- Now arrange in order the 12-profile tile which is either a photo or an answer to one of the Facebook dating questions.
- Also, select a dating photo to make your profile look unique.
- Then specify your match in the dating settings on your account.
These are the steps to guide you when you want to create a Facebook dating account.
More Helpful Posts
- Dating with Facebook Dating App is Free Today: Facebook Dating | Facebook Dating App Download
- Dating Free on Facebook Dating App Now – Facebook Dating Home | Dating in Facebook Free
- Facebook Dating Site App Download Free: Facebook Dating Profile 2021 | Facebook Dating App for Singles
- Facebook Dating Today Free For All: Facebook Dating App: Facebook Dating