Facebook Dating App Delete is this really possible or just for writing’s sake? Well, it is indeed possible you can delete your Facebook dating profile if you want to. The Facebook dating app delete simply means how you can delete your Facebook dating profile or account.
So, if you are searching for how to delete a Facebook dating account or profile, or dating app then this article is just for you. Keep reading and all the information you want will be given right on this page. There are many reasons why users want to delete their Facebook dating profile or account on Facebook, let us keep going.
Facebook Dating App Delete
Now when you create a Facebook dating profile your name, age, and the pages and groups you like are carried over to help make a unique dating profile. Like I said earlier there are many reasons one would like to delete his or her dating profile on Facebook. It might be that you have found that you like another dating app better, or maybe you have found out that dating apps aren’t just for you altogether. Maybe you have found someone you really like and you don’t need the app anymore, to prevent disturbance or others making advances. Now there are lots of reasons but these are just a few, when you want to delete the dating profile you will a list of them.
Deactivate a Facebook Dating Account
Now the Facebook dating profile can be gotten rid of in two ways. You can delete or decide to take a break from the Facebook dating service or app. When you delete your Facebook dating profile then you will lose your dating account forever. But when you take a break, you just disabled it and can access or make use of it anytime you want. You just have to log in back once more to get it open.
Facebook Dating App Delete Profile
If you want to delete your Facebook dating account or profile then you will have to follow some procedures to get there. All you have to do is to follow all the guidelines below and you will get your Facebook dating profile deleted permanently:
- Go to your Facebook app then log in.
- After that then tap the three horizontal bars at the bottom right or top of your screen to open a menu.
- Then scroll down and tap “dating”.
- Now in the top right corner tap the gear icon to open the settings menu.
- Then at the top of the settings menu, tap the “General” tab on the right.
- Now under “Account” tap “Delete Profile”.
- Then if you wish you might type in the reason for deleting your dating profile or select a reason, after that tap “Next”.
- You will be taken to a new page where you will be prompted to “Take a Break” instead of fully deleting your account.
- If you will like to just take a break for a while, you can select the “Take a Break” option below.
- But if you want to delete your dating profile completely then select “Delete Profile”
- Now confirm that you want to delete your Facebook dating profile.
Then your Facebook dating profile will be deleted and all your conversations and anything concerning the profile.