Facebook dating is an online platform by FB that permits its users to date and find their true love through the things that they love and the things that are of interest to them. To engage this platform, intending users will first need to activate the FB dating app and this is where Facebook Dating App Activated comes to play.
Facebook Dating App Activated
Facebook Dating App Activated is the pass you need to start using the dating app. This is so because anyone cannot just start using FB dating app without first creating a dating profile separate from the main FB profile and then activating FB dating. FB dating is very much available to interested users but there is a process on how to engage the platform.
For instance, a FB user who is not up to 18 years of age has no business with the FB dating platform. It is only meant for FB users who are above 18 years of age. The FB dating app is available to only some people, these people are those whom FB has launched its app in their countries. Generally, what I am saying is that the FB dating app is not yet available to everyone or everyone country, this is due to the fact that the FB dating app has not yet been launched in all countries of the world.
How Does Facebook Dating Work
So, how this FB dating work? One really needs to know what he or she is getting into. Well, no need for an alarm because am going to tell you how this FB dating app works. You can read below to find out how it works.
- First, before you can enable Facebook dating, you will need to set up a Facebook account. This is your pass to accessing the FB dating app. But if you already have a FB account, you will just need to activate FB dating and not create another FB account.
- The FB dating app draws information from your regular FB profile, so you will need to fill it out as much as possible.
- Also, note that there is no separate Facebook dating app or Facebook dating site. The FB dating app is integrated into the Facebook mobile app. It is inside the Facebook app.
- The pictures and other content that you share via the Facebook dating app do not appear on your regular Facebook profile, which means you can have your privacy when engaging the FB dating platform.
- Also, the conversations you have on Facebook dating are also kept separate from your Facebook messenger conversation. And if you become Facebook friends with Someone after matching with them on Facebook, you can still see their dating profile.
This is how the FB dating app works, it is not something you need to be scared of or worry about.
Facebook Dating Activation
Like I earlier said, you will need to activate FB dating before you can start engaging the dating platform. So in other to use the Facebook dating feature or get started with Facebook dating you will need to carry out some steps and here is what you should do.
- Open the Facebook app on your device.
- Then tap the hamburger menu in the top right of your feed.
- Next, click on dating.
- Then you are to follow the prompt so as to set up your dating profile.
- After this, you share your location and then choose a photo. Your dating profile will then be generated using the information from your Facebook account.
- You can also customize your Facebook dating profile by adding more information, photos, and posts from Instagram.
- Then click on done when you are through.
This is the process of activating FB. After activating FB, you will then be able to engage the dating to find your missing rib.
More Helpful Posts
- Facebook Dating is Here for Every User – Facebook Dating – Facebook Dating features
- Facebook Free Dating App For Free – Facebook Dating Feature – Facebook Dating App
- Best Mobile Apps 2021: The Best Mobile Apps 2021 So Far
- Facebook Dating Today – Facebook Dating Profile | Facebook Dating