What is Facebook create account without phone number? Would you love to find out? Do you know that you can set up your own Facebook account without a phone number? Yes, you can. You can create your very own Facebook account without a phone number. In fact, anyone can set up a Facebook account successfully without a phone number. And in the course of this article, I will be sharing with you the steps needed to successfully create a Facebook account without a phone number. But first, before that what can you use besides a phone number to create a Facebook account?
Facebook Create Account Without Phone Number
At the tie of this writing, do you know that there are lots of internet users who still think that a phone number is one of the crucial items needed to set up an account on Facebook? This is true. While a phone number is one of the things needed to set up an account on Facebook, it is only but an option. Do you know what this means? This simply means that there are other options for you to choose from in place of a mobile phone number.
Well, there aren’t many options available to use in the place of a phone number. The only other available option to use in setting up your Facebook account is your email address. The email address can be from any email provider being it Gmail, Yahoo mail, Hotmail, or any other type of email. Another thing that you also need to know about setting up your Facebook account using an email address is this.
The steps needed to set up your account are the same as one you need to set up your account while using a phone number. Therefore if you have set up a Facebook account before, take note. On the other hand, if you haven’t created an account on Facebook and therefore do not know of the required steps, you have nothing to worry about as I will be sharing these steps with you.
How To Create A Facebook Account
Creating a Facebook account is easy and free, but only if you know how to. The steps to create a Facebook account are as follows;
- Go to facebook.com.
- Click the ‘create new account’ tab.
- In the spaces provided, enter your name, email address instead of a phone number, create your password, and enter your date of birth and gender.
- Lastly, click sign up.
- Download and install the Facebook app on your android device.
- Open the downloaded app and tap the ‘create new Facebook account’ tab and then select next.
- Enter your full name and tap the next tab.
- Select your date of birth and tap next.
- Select your gender and tap next.
- Tap the sign up with email address button instead.
- Next, create a password and tap sign up.
- Download and install the Facebook app.
- Open the app and tap the ‘create new account’ tab.
- Next, tap the get started tab.
- Follow the prompt and enter your full name, date of birth, and gender in the spaces provided.
- Tap the use your email address option.
- Create a password and tap sign up.
That’s it. But you will need to confirm your email address to successfully create your account.