Facebook Cover Photo for Black Friday? The upcoming Black Friday has been interesting as people from all around the world are definitely preparing for it. It is as even taken a great turn on social media with Facebook being one of such social media.
On Facebook, you can currently see several posts made on the platform representing or referring to black Friday. The posts are mainly in preparation for the black Friday event and more like a way to inform others about it.
Facebook Cover Photo for Black Friday
You can get several black Friday photos and make them the cover photo of your Facebook account. This is what our topic for discussion “Facebook Cover Photo for Black Friday” is actually referring to.
If you have several photos on your device that are of black Friday, you can quickly set them as the cover photo of our Facebook account. However, if you don’t have pictures, you can quickly download some.
We will be discussing how you can easily download photos of Black Friday further in this article. After downloading these photos, you will also be learning how you can set it as your cover photo.
Black Friday 2020
The black Friday for the year 2020 falls on the 27th of November 2020. On this special Friday, you can enjoy special deals from stores and supermarkets around the world.
You can also download photos for black Friday 2020 to your device. Once downloaded to your device, you can use them however you wish including setting them as your cover photo on Facebook.
Check Out >>> Facebook Yearbook – Facebook Memories | Pastbook App
Download Photos Free – Black Friday Photos Download
Here in this section of this article, you are going to learn how you can download Black Friday photos free.
- Get your internet-connected device and turn it on.
- Once the device is connected to the internet, open any web browser.
- Now seek the web address https://unsplash.com/.
- On the search bar of the site, enter “black Friday” and search.
- From your search result, tap on the black Friday photo you wish to download.
- Tap on the “Download free’ button on the new webpage to successfully download the photo to your device.
Above is a well-detailed step to help you download royalty-free black Friday photos to your device free.
Facebook Cover Photo
If you have downloaded a photo and you wish to make use of it as your cover photo on Facebook, follow the steps below.
- Go to facebook.com and sign in to your account.
- Tap on your name or your profile picture at the top right side of the screen. You can tap on your profile picture on your newsfeed or timeline.
- On your cover photo, tap on the “Edit Cover Photo” text or the camera icon.
- From the options displayed, tap on “Upload photo”.
- Select the photo on your device and tap on it.
- Follow the onscreen prompts afterward and that’s it. For mobile devices, this step would not be available to you.
Above is how to set a photo as your cover photo on Facebook.