It’s the season of Christmas once again, and in the spirit of celebrating Christmas, Facebook has enabled the all-beautiful Facebook Christmas avatar to give us that yuletide mood, share with friends and even use them to engage in conversations. In this article, we shall be looking at the ways to set up Facebook Christmas avatars and how to use them.
Facebook Christmas Avatar
Facebook Christmas avatar is only temporary. And this particular feature won’t be on the avatar menu throughout the year. The avatar is simply just a cartoonish representation of our personality on Facebook. We can use this avatar as our Facebook profile picture. Also, share with friends on Facebook, and also Facebook-daughter apps such as messenger, Instagram, and now WhatsApp.
I Can’t Find Avatar Menu On My Account
A lot of people have been asking questions on how to get the Facebook avatar to show up on their account in order to use the feature this Christmas season. Well, we’ve heard the questions. And we’re glad to share with you some of the possible solutions as to why you’re not able to see the Facebook avatar menu. And the reasons include the following:
Your App Is Outdated
If your Facebook app is not up to date. Or you’re probably not sure if it is. A good idea will be to head on to the application store of your device (Google Play Store for Android and App Store for IOS). And search for Facebook. If your app is updated to the latest version, you’ll see an option to update the app. Proceed to update the app so that you can have the avatar feature unlocked on your device.
You’re In an Unsupported Region
If you’re very sure your app is up to date. Then you’re probably living in an area that is currently unavailable for the avatar menu being a new rollout. The avatar option is still being tested in some European countries and the United States. It’s just a matter of time before the option is officially a part of the whole Facebook community.
How Can I Use the Facebook Avatar?
If by anyways, you have the avatar menu on your app. The rest is quite easy. Setting up your avatar is easy. But it always recommends that you spend as much time as possible to make it look super cool. The steps include the following:
- Tap on the menu icon on your Facebook app. And select ‘Avatars’ from the drop-down menu
- Click on ‘Next’, and then ‘Get Started’ to start creating your avatar.
- Take your time to edit your avatar based on all the facial options available. You may skip the parts that don’t necessarily match your personality.
- When you are done with editing and customizing, you may click on the checkmark to proceed.
- Click ‘Next’, and then ‘Done’
Your avatar is now created. And you can use them by sharing them with friends and family, uploading them on your profile, Facebook, and WhatsApp stories. And, also use them in the comments section.
- Facebook Dating Not Available: Facebook Dating Not Working | Facebook Dating App
- Facebook New Year Avatar – Create my New Year Avatar on Fcebook | Facebook Avatar
- How to Create Facebook Poll – Facebook Poll – Create Facebook Poll
- Facebook Connect: Create a Facebook Account and Use Facebook Connect
- Google Stadia – Google Stadia iOS – Google Stadia Gaming