The Facebook Business 2021 is a broad topic but I am going to make it an easy one for you. The Facebook business is all about how you can use Facebook to manage and run your business online. Now you can make use of the Facebook business page and also the Facebook ads.
A Facebook business page is one that helps you to reach out to your customers online and also build a relationship between you and them. You can also give them the awareness of what you want to do next using the Facebook Page.
But Facebook ad is different Facebook ad helps you showcase or advertise your business even to those you don’t know online. Those who are not your customers also get to see your adverts telling them about your products online.
It is good to have a Facebook business page and also create a Facebook ad to enhance productivity in your business. So today I am going to show you how to create a Facebook Business page and also a Facebook ad so keep on reading.
The Facebook ads as I have said earlier showcases your business online and also helps you target the right customers. What I will be doing is telling you the cost of a Facebook ad and also how you can be able to create one for your business.
Facebook Business Page
The same goes for the business page, although a lot of users know about it, but many don’t really know how they can be able to create it. I am going to show you how you can create it and also if it is free to create a business page online.
Is Facebook Business Page Free
Now the Facebook business is free and does not require money. Creating a page is free just the way you created your personal account on Facebook. All is demanded from you is that you are a Facebook user. If you are a Facebook user then you can create a Facebook page online.
How to Create a Facebook Business Page
If you want to create a business page on Facebook then you will have to read and follow all the steps that are given below for directions:
- First login to your Facebook account.
- Then click the “+” sign or “create” at the top of your Facebook page.
- Now options will display select “Page”.
- Then a new page will appear you should now enter your page name.
- Also, enter the category of the page you want to create.
- Choose the business category.
- Then description also. Enter Your Business Information
- Now upload Your Profile Picture & Cover Photo.
- Also, invite Friends to Like Your Page.
- Then include Additional Business Details.
- Also, add a Button to Your Page.
- Finally, market Your Facebook Business Page by Being Active on Facebook.
These are the steps you should follow when you want to create a Facebook business page.
Facebook Ads Cost
Now there is a specific amount you pay when you advertise on Facebook. It all depends on your budget. You can set your ad budget which is the total amount you want to spend daily or over the course of the campaign and can edit it at any time.
Set a bid the maximum amount that you are ready to pay when someone views or sees your ad or takes your desired action. But if you are not sure what to bid, then Facebook can automatically bid for you with the intent of spending your budget evenly throughout your ad’s run time.
There are two budget plans you can select from, the Campaign spending limit and Account spending limit. The Campaign spending limit allows you to set a maximum amount you are willing to spend on a given advertising campaign.
Account spending limit allows you to set a maximum amount you are willing to spend across all the campaigns you’re running.
How to Create a Facebook Ad
If you want to create a Facebook ad then the guidelines given below are just for you, so read and follow them correctly:
- First of all, log into Facebook Ads Manager and then select the Campaigns tab, and click Create to get started with a new Facebook ad campaign.
- Then choose your objective.
- Also, name your campaign.
- Then set up your ad account.
- Now target your audience.
- Then choose your Facebook ad placements.
- Also, set your budget and schedule.
- When you have done the above steps then create your ad.
These are the steps to follow when you want to create a Facebook ad.