Facebook Avatars Not Available – Why don’t I have the Facebook Avatar? Why can’t I Create the new Facebook Bitmoji? Does my Facebook have the Facebook Avatar feature? These questions and much more related will this article be tackling.
Well, worry not as this article will definitely give you insight as to why it isn’t available for you. The Avatar feature on Facebook lets you create an animated version of yourself that you can use in stickers on the app.
Once you create one, you can send it to your friends in Messenger, use it in your comments on the Facebook app, or post it in your Facebook Stories.
Facebook Avatars Not Available
It’s quite easy to solve the mystery behind your Facebook avatar not available. Facebook avatar is becoming quite a trend among users these days. Every user wants to have one of those Bitmoji like images as theirs on Facebook. This seems nice unless somehow you can’t create yours.
Facebook Avatar is one of Facebook’s ways of trying to help users through this year. It also promises to be a better way of communication on the Facebook platform. When you finish creating an avatar on Facebook, it is added to your emojis or stickers.
Facebook Avatar Creator
Visit the Facebook mobile app and log in to your account. Now click on the Hamburger menu at the top right corner of your news feed page. If you are using the New Facebook, the menu should be on your left-hand side.
Facebook Avatar not working
If your Facebook Avatar is not showing up on your app, you might need to update your Facebook app on iOS or Android. Once you’ve updated the App Store or Google Play, check to see if you can find the Facebook Avatar feature. To do this, use any comment box and click on the “smiley” button, then the sticker tab. Tap “Create Your Avatar.”
You can also go to the Facebook bookmarks section (the three lines in the top-right corner of the app), tap “See More,” and select “Avatars.” If you see an Avatar from a friend in your feed, you can also tap on the “Try it” button on their post.
Face book Avatar App
Take note, that you cannot download the Facebook avatar app separately, as it is not a standalone app. It is a feature that is attached to the Facebook mobile app. You can only use the Facebook updated mobile app, to access the avatar feature online.
So when downloading the Facebook mobile app, you should make sure to download the updated version, so you can access the feature.
How to Make a Facebook Avatar
Now if you want to create an avatar on Facebook then you should read and follow the steps below for assistance:
- Well, you should open the Facebook app on your phone.
- Now click on the ‘More’ button which appears on the right corner of your screen. That appears like (three lines vertically).
- Then scroll down and tap on “See more”.
- Make sure to select the “Avatars” option.
- Then tap Next to Get Started.
- Also, select your preferred skin tone and tap on Next.
- Then choose a hairstyle for your avatar. You can select Short, Medium, Or Long and the color for your hairstyle.
- Now select your avatar’s face shape, complexion, and face lines.
- Also, select an eye shape and color for your avatar.
- In the next step, you should select the eyebrow shape and color.
- Also, you can add glasses to your avatar.
- Then customize the nose and mouth.
- You can select the beards and color of the facial hair.
- Then choose a body shape.
- Also, choose your avatar’s outfit.
- Finally, tap on Next and then “Done”.
Now once you have created the avatar in your Facebook app, you will be able to use your avatar on your desktop, laptop, iPad, or another tablet.