Do you want to get the Facebook Avatar New Version? Then this article is just for you. Everything I have here today is concerning the avatar on Facebook. Do you want to know how to access the Facebook Avatar? Or you want to know how to create a Facebook Avatar? Well, if you are asking any of these questions.
Then you are on the right page, I will show you how you can access your Facebook avatar feature and also how to create your Facebook avatar you just have to keep on reading.
Facebook Avatar New Version
The Facebook Avatar is a new feature from the social media giant that allows users to create a cartoon-like version of you online. Also, this feature on Facebook is similar to Snapchat’s Bitmoji and Apple’s Memoji feature.
And the feature has been available in the US, Australia, and some other countries for a while now but it seems you still need to know if t is available in your country.
Why Is Everyone Making A Facebook Avatar?
The Facebook Avatar enables you to share a range of emotions and expressions via a digital personal that’s uniquely representative of you, so Facebook is excited to bring this new form of self-expression to more people around the world.
Also, it seems like a competition because everyone wants their avatar to be the best and most beautiful. If you want yours to be at the top of Google then you should create your own avatar.
Why Did I Never Get a Facebook Avatar?
Now if your Facebook Avatar is not showing up on your app, you might need to update your Facebook app on iOS or Android. Once you’ve updated in the App Store or Google Play, check to see if you can find the Facebook Avatar feature.
To do this, use any comment box and click on the “smiley” button, then the sticker tab. Or when you open your Facebook app, click the three lines icon or menu icon. Now click the “See More” option and then other options will display.
Just select the “Avatars” option and you will be taken to where you can create an avatar online. But if you don’t see it then it is not yet available in your country.
Is Facebook Avatar Only On The App?
Also, the Facebook avatar cannot be downloaded as an app, because it is not a standalone app. So, you can only access it using the Facebook app. Like I have said earlier without the Facebook app you cannot access the Facebook avatar feature.
If you don’t have a Facebook app and you will love to download one. Then make sure it is the updated version of the Facebook app so that you can access the Facebook avatar feature.
Create Your Facebook Avatar
To create a Facebook avatar is very easy but if you don’t know the steps to follow then you will need to read the following steps below:
- Well, you should open the Facebook app on your phone.
- Now click on the ‘More’ button which appears on the right corner of your screen. That appears like (three lines vertically).
- Then scroll down and tap on “See more”.
- Make sure to select the “Avatars” option.
- Then tap Next to Get Started.
- Also, select your preferred skin tone and tap on Next.
- Then choose a hairstyle for your avatar. You can select Short, Medium or Long and the color for your hairstyle.
- Now select your avatar’s face shape, complexion, and face lines.
- Also, select an eye shape and color for your avatar.
- In the next step, you should select the eyebrow shape and color.
- Also, you can add glasses for your avatar.
- Then customize the nose and mouth.
- You can select the beards and color of the facial hair.
- Then choose a body shape.
- Also, choose your avatar’s outfit.
- Finally, tap on Next and then “Done”.
Now once you have created the avatar in your Facebook app, you will be able to use your avatar on your desktop, laptop, iPad, or tablet.