Speaking of Facebook Avatar New Features, have you taken note of those cute Bitmoji-like avatars all over your Facebook feed? The social media giant has just made things more interesting by releasing this popular version of emojis that capture helps capture the likeness and make self-expression that much more fun online, who wouldn’t love it.
The avatar is an opportunity that Facebook created for you to freely and easily express your emotions to your friends and family without necessarily using words.
Facebook Avatar New Features
The Facebook avatar has a feature that allows you to create a cartoon-like version of yourself and the best part is you can share it with others. These avatars can be used while you are commenting on posts, as a profile picture, and even in messenger chat windows.
The Facebook avatar is inside the Facebook app itself and so cannot be downloaded separately. You are not allowed to share pictures that contain nudity on this app. the Facebook avatar is an amazing app and a sure way to have fun online, don’t take my words for it try it out today.
How Do I Get More Avatar Options on Facebook
You’ll need to either tap on the three lines that represents the menu options in the Facebook app or swipe to the right a few times to get access to the menu option. Once you’re in the app menu, you get shown many options to choose from. Tap on the ‘see more’ button, and you’ll see an ‘Avatars’ option. Then you tap on that.
Create My Facebook Avatar
Below are the steps to creating your own Facebook avatar;
- First, open the Facebook app.
- Then sign in to your account using either your username or email and your password.
- Now tap on the menu icon. (You can get the menu icon on mobile devices at the bottom right corner).
- Then from the menu listed options, tap on “See more”.
- Also, then tap on “Avatars”.
- Now you will have to tap “Next” to get started.
- Then chose a perfect skin tone that best fits you and tap on “Next”.
- Also, from the next section, you will customize the looks of your avatar by selecting your suitable hairstyles, hair color, face shape, eye shape and color, make-up, eyebrows, nose shape, facial hair, body shape, outfit, etc.
- Now after you are done customizing your avatar, tap on the checkmark at the top right corner of the screen.
- Then tap on “Next”.
- Finally, Tap on “Done”.
Above are the steps to getting the Facebook avatar.