Did you know the Facebook Avatar feature is Taking the Internet by Storm? Facebook Avatar app is a feature on Facebook which allows users to create their virtual look alike for use as stickers or emoji replacement. Basically, this feature helps you say goodbye to expressing your emotions with just the generic happy, sad, angry, thumbs-up emoji, and so on rather, it gives you a more expressive means of showing your emotions.
Facebook Avatar is Taking the Internet by Storm
This is essentially Facebook’s version of the Snapchat Bitmoji feature. Facebook Avatar app was first introduced in 2019 and this Facebook feature has since been made available in Europe, Australia, Canada, and New Zealand where it has proven to be a smash hit especially in this period where physical interactions are limited. Facebook Avatar has also been made available to Facebook users in the United States of America.
Facebook Avatar Features
Facebook Avatar app may seem silly but it allows you a form of self-expression that is quite limited on generic emoji and stickers. Also, these Avatars are virtual look-alike of you hence making it more fun than you may actually think. Although the app draws inspiration from the popular Snapchat Bitmoji, the Facebook Avatar app possesses features that are peculiar. Some of these features are;
- Facebook Avatar app is user friendly and has been set up to make the customization process easy to navigate through
- It has an expanded range of Avatar customization which includes varieties of new outfits, hairstyle, and complexion
- The app allows Facebook users to set up their Avatar from either the comment field or Facebook Messenger
- It can also be used in your Facebook gaming profile and Facebook plans on making Facebook Avatar available for text posts.
Over the digital platform, some comments or text messages can be misconstrued and be taken offensive when in actuality you meant to joke. The Facebook Avatar app provides users the help of indicating the tone or lightness of your comment or message in order to avoid any misinterpretation.
Create My Facebook Avatar
This Facebook feature, the Facebook Avatar app, gives users the opportunity to craft a digital character that looks like them and can be used in comments, Facebook stories or Messenger. However, you have to familiarize yourself with how to take a Facebook Avatar on the Facebook Avatar app. Below are the following steps;
- Open the Facebook app on your Android or iOS device and click on the three horizontal lines at the bottom right corner of your screen
- Scroll down and tap “See more”
- Click on “Avatar”
- Tap “Next” to get started
- Select the skin tone that best fits yours and click on “Next”
- Go through each section of hairstyle, hair color, eye shape and color, eyebrows, face shape, nose shape, facial hair, body shape, outfit, and so on. Then customize your avatar to your liking. If you want to get down to the extreme details there is a section for facial lines and complexion.
- Click on the checkmark at the top right corner of the screen when you are done customizing.
Tap “Next” and then “Done” to see your Avatar in different expressions. Simply tap on the smiley face which is next to the GIF icon to use your Avatar when making comments, then tap on the avatar icon on the bottom of the screen (fourth from the left).
More Recent Posts
- How To Use The Facebook Dating App: Facebook Dating App | Facebook Dating Review
- Accounting Software for Small Businesses: List of Best Accounting Software for Small Businesses
- How to Create my Avatar on Facebook – Facebook Avatar App | Make My Facebook Avatar
- Facebook Avatar Main Setup – Facebook Avatar Maker App | Create My Facebook Avatar