Have you ever come across avatars on Facebook? Or have you seen a cartoon version of your Facebook friends? If yes, the Facebook avatar creator 2021 is behind the avatars you see on Facebook, and also the cartoon-like version of your friends.
Facebook avatar creator allows your friends on Facebook to create a cartoon avatar of themselves.
Facebook Avatar Creator 2021
Facebook avatar creator is similar to Snapchat’s Bitmoji. It allows Facebook users to create a cartoon version of themselves. Facebook users can use their Facebook avatar when creating comments or you can use it as stickers too on Whatsapp.
The Facebook avatar creator will allow Facebook users to create and share their cartoonish character which they can use to comment on posts. Also, Facebook users will be able to use their avatars in a third-party app, like the Snapchat app, Instagram app, and Twitter app.
Facebook Sign Up
Also note that if you do not have a Facebook account, you will not be able to create your own Facebook avatar. Facebook avatar creator is for only people who have a Facebook account. Well, this does not mean that you cannot create your own avatar.
You can create your own Facebook avatar, but first, you will need to create your own Facebook account. To create your own Facebook account so as to create your own avatar, read through these outlined steps below.
- First, you need the Facebook app. you can download the Facebook app from your play store. Or you can as well go to your web browser and type facebook.com; it will take you to the Facebook website.
- You will see a sign “create new account”. Click on the sign.
- A page will pop up. you will have to fill in your details on that page so as to enable you to create your Facebook account.
- The details you need to fill in are your first name and surname. Your mobile number or email address.
- You will need to create a password. You need to create a strong password but it should also be a password that you can remember.
- Next, fill in your date of birth and also fill in your gender. You have two options for your gender. It is either you are a male or female.
- Then click on sign up, after you have correctly filled in the details.
Your Facebook account has been created. You can now create your own Facebook avatar and use it in comment sections and also for stickers.
Check Out >>> Facebook Rolls Out Avatar New Feature: Create my Facebook Avatar | Facebook Avatar
Create My Facebook Avatar
Here is how to create your own Facebook avatar if you have never done so before.
- Open the Facebook app on your device.
- Go to the menu on your Facebook page or you click on the three horizontal lines.
- Scroll down and click on see more.
- Click on avatars. And tap on next and then get started.
- Select a skin tone that describes you and tap on next.
- Go through the Facebook avatar section and create an avatar that best describes you.
- These sections include hairstyle, hair color, face shape, eye shape and color, makeup, eyebrows, nose shape, facial hair, body shape, and outfit.
- It is possible for you to customize your avatar to your taste. Also, there is a section for face lines and complexion.
- If you need to be reminded of what you look like, you can click on the mirror icon to open your phone front camera. The mirror icon is located on the right-hand side of your screen.
- Next, tap the checkmark at the top right corner of your screen after creating your avatar.
- Then click on next after it finishes loading.
- And click on done.
Hurray, your avatar has been created. You can either choose to share it to your Facebook news feed or you can choose to use it as your Facebook profile picture. It is all up to you to decide.
Other Related Articles
- Facebook Dating Sign Up 2021: How the Facebook Dating App Works 2021 | Facebook Dating Countries
- Facebook Avatar 2020 – Create Facebook Avatar Free | Facebook Avatar Link
- How to Get Facebook Avatar – How to Make a Facebook Avatar | Facebook Avatar
- Facebook Rolls Out Avatar New Feature: Create my Facebook Avatar | Facebook Avatar
- Facebook Ads Library Review: How to view Facebook Ads Library