Speaking of Facebook Alerts Benefits, with this Login alerts feature, you will get notified by email if your profile is being accessed from a device or location you haven’t used before.
Once you get the login alerts, you can take quick actions to secure your Facebook account. Now, with that said, the next step will be turning on the feature, but actually, you need to be logged in before you can enable or turn on the feature.
Facebook Alerts Benefits – Facebook Login Account
Now you should know that before you can log in to a Facebook account and get alerts you must be a Facebook user. If you need help on how to create a new Facebook account then you should follow all the steps below for directions:
- Go to the Facebook website www.facebook.com.
- Then Click the Signup button.
- Now enter your information been asked on the new page that has opened.
- Once you have done that, click the signup button below.
- Then verify your Facebook account by tying the code been sent to you.
- When you do that, click verify or confirm, then your Facebook account will be confirmed.
You can now add friends and add a profile picture of yourself, this is how to create a Facebook account (Facebook Login Alerts).
Facebook Login Sign In
The Login alerts (Facebook Login Alerts) feature can only be accessed when you logged into your account. It can be turned on using the Facebook web ad mobile app, so you can log in using the app or website. Login or sign in to your Facebook account, follow the simple instructions below;
- Launch the app or go to facebook.com and hit on the Login option.
- Enter your Facebook credentials; email or number and password.
- Then select “Login” to open the account.
The account will be opened if the credentials entered are right. Now, that’s move on to the main deal of this article.
How to Enable Facebook Login Alert
Below is how you can enable your login alerts on Facebook.
- Open the Facebook official app
- Scroll to the bottom of the app and tap on “Settings & Privacy > Settings > Security and Login”.
- Scroll download and select the option “Get alerts about unrecognized logins”
- Select where you want to receive alerts and tap on save.
The feature will be turned on immediately.